Do I need to activate Memory Maker?

philandmel

Earning My Ears
Hi

This is probably a stupid question

We have 14 day Disney Ultimate tickets. They are registered in the Disney app and both state “with Memory Maker”.

Everywhere else in the app that refers to memory maker just shows me options to purchase it.

Do I need to do something to ‘activate’ memory maker now I’m here?

Thanks in advance

Not a stupid question at all - no need to activate it or anything like that. The first time you go to a photopass photographer, show them either your magic band or park ticket and they'll scan this. The photo(s) will then appear on your Disney Experience app or the website once you log in but this can sometimes take a couple of hours to show up so don't panic if they don't show initially.

Yeah, it confused me the first time too, everything in MDE referred to purchasing Memory Maker and then having to link it with the code provided with the product... But actually, if you've got the UK park tickets that already includes it then there's nothing to be done. It automatically activates with your park ticket, it's not a separate product in this case.

Anyone know of a list of spots where to find photographers? Years ago, we had special photos of the kids with swords dueling Captain Hook in MK, holding simba in AK, etc. We haven't purchase mm in a while and were wondering what's available?

They do still have special photos but they aren't in specific places. What I tend to do is just ask every photo person do you have a magic shot. They also now do circle vision shots in most parks (EPCOT is infront of Spaceship Earth, Animal Kingdom was in the walkway behind the Tree of Life and Hollywood Studios is usually near the Millenium Falcon in Galaxy's Edge but they do move (we never found the Magic Kingdom one as only went there once). They also have super zoom photos are the parks as well. There are photo booths in EPCOT (after Figment ride) and on the Boardwalk that also connect to Memory Maker and also in Disney Springs there's a photo studio you can go to which does loads of magic photos - my sister had incredibles one from there I love.

https://www.couponingtodisney.com/list-of-photopass-magic-shots-at-walt-disney-world/ lists most of the ones available

Anyone know of a list of spots where to find photographers? Years ago, we had special photos of the kids with swords dueling Captain Hook in MK, holding simba in AK, etc. We haven't purchase mm in a while and were wondering what's available?
If you have facebook you can go to 'Disney PhotoPass Service' and then in their photos section, under 'albums', they have all the current magic shots you can get in each park and also the location within the park to get them.

If you have facebook you can go to 'Disney PhotoPass Service' and then in their photos section, under 'albums', they have all the current magic shots you can get in each park and also the location within the park to get them.
Nice one, thank you 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter