Do not disturb sign for dog.

ccrider098

Earning My Ears
I heard that Disney gives you a sign to put on your cabin door when you have a dog with you. Is it different than the regular do not disturb signs they always gave you? The reason I ask is that if housekeeping comes to our cabin when we are not there and opens the door my dog will run out of the cabin and be loose.

I heard that Disney gives you a sign to put on your cabin door when you have a dog with you. Is it different than the regular do not disturb signs they always gave you? The reason I ask is that if housekeeping comes to our cabin when we are not there and opens the door my dog will run out of the cabin and be loose.

When we stayed at the yacht club in December with our dog we had to be there to let housekeeping in. They wouldn't enter your room with the dog sign up for their safety.
We called and told them what time would be good for them to come while we took the dog out.

That's sad that it's ending. We just got back from a long weekend in a cabin with our maltipoo and it was awesome. She is a great traveler and we loved having her there with us. When we checked in, we were given a Disney cinch bag with 2 plastic bowls, a silver collar tag that says "Pluto's Pal", a non-skid placemat, a plastic bone with potty bags and a separate tag for the door.

IMG_2904_web.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts