Do we need copy of reservation?

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
Used to be we either got an email copy of our ressie, or we were able to print one out. But we didn't get an email, and when I look at DVC I cannot see any option to print one. We are meeting our son's family in May and they will be driving in separately - what do we need to give them so they can get past the gate? Thanks!

As long as their names are included on the reservation, you don't need anything other than your personal ID to get past security and to check in.

The guard shack generally justs asks for your drivers license, and then gives you the parking pass if he finds it.

I would definitely write down your reservation number. Sometimes those numbers are necessary if there was a name typo in the system.

When we drove thru the gates of OKW during our last trip -- we were wearing our Magic Bands already (as we've been to the parks).

The guard just scanned our Magic Bands :) Also happened when they can't quite see the parking pass. I think the OKW guards just like using their new toys :)

I've never had to print out my reservation emails. As long as I see them online, and I have my reservation# (on my phone) -- all I had to say was my name.

BTW, I've never had a parking pass given by the guard. It normally comes in my welcome packet when we check in.

At BLT last week, they just scanned our magic bands. Then the guard gave us a parking slip.

Thanks everyone! They will have their magic bands, and the reservation number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter