Do you get food delivered

Chinese & Thai delivered. :thumbsup2

Never pizza as I get $1 pizza slices on my way home.

I get canned & prepackaged pantry food items delivered from Walmart & Target. Free shipping on orders of $35 or more. Their national prices are so much less expensive than NYC store prices. So YES, I get this stuff delivered. :yay:

Some fresh food is delivered my way and almost every local restaurant delivers.
Wish Stew Leonard's delivered by me.

Some fresh food is delivered my way and almost every local restaurant delivers.
Wish Stew Leonard's delivered by me.

Stew Leonard’s is one of the things I miss the most about living in CT! My brother and his wife live close to one and he’ll text me pictures of their dips—no fair!! Their fresh steamed and picked lobster is also a major favorite—they do all the work for a totally readable price!

The one in Yonkers is the only location I haven’t been to.

Stew Leonard’s is one of the things I miss the most about living in CT! My brother and his wife live close to one and he’ll text me pictures of their dips—no fair!! Their fresh steamed and picked lobster is also a major favorite—they do all the work for a totally readable price!

The one in Yonkers is the only location I haven’t been to.
The one in Yonkers is my regular although I once visited the one in Stamford(?) for a book signing. Certainly a place worth longing for :smooth:

I live in LA so I can get pretty much anything delivered. People in my office use Postmates almost every day. I will get delivery to my home maybe once or twice a year. Once you add in the delivery fee and tip it's just a ridiculous amount of money added in and I'm too cheap. I'll go in on a big order at work though maybe once a month.

We do a combination of both. Tonight we had delivery. It depends on whether or not DH has had a beer. We're a no drink & drive family. It's nice to have options.

Last edited:

A mix here. Of the times we order out, I'd say we pick up half the time and get delivery half the time. It just depends on the place.

Not in over 25 years. My husband is always willing to go pick up so no need to. The only take out we do is Italian and Chinese. Our favorite places are within a mile of our house.

I do use my Starbucks app all the time to order so I don't have to wait in line.

I always pick up. By the time I add delivery fee and tip, it's just not worth it. Plus, our dog barks incessantly when someone comes to the door - it's just annoying.

Always delivery, there are so many places here that deliver for free, but now with all of the delivery apps, I can get any type of food delivered, plus I can order and pay online, including the tip.

never had the option before we moved to a city.....now, still don't get deliver.
We do order and pick up once in awhile

I’ve used Uber eats a few times. It’s convenient. No issues. And when I got the wrong food, I used the app to get my money refunded. Easy peasy

We only have chain pizza places that deliver to our area. :crazy2: So only if we're super lazy and really desperate for something we get delivery.

We have so many delivery options here, and we use them often, but I have to say all the fees aggravate me. Plus some of the places adjust the prices of the items so you pay their fees and more per entree.
But when I'm lazy, I try not to think about it.

I mix here. We have both a pizza place and a Chinese place right up the street so we usually go and get those. But when we're ordering from a place out of the neighborhood, like this really great Indian takeout in the next town, we have them deliver and tip well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter