Do you have a photo of Mickey ice cream bar tote bag?

Christy729

Mouseketeer
I regret not purchasing one during our trip last month. My DD loved those ice cream bars! Someone suggested I call and have one ordered from the theme park, but I would like to see a photo to jog my memory. I can't remember the size and the way it fastened. Thanks!:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

Ok I was there last month & I never saw this bag. :confused3
Can't wait to see it!
Subbing.....

They were really cute from what I can remember. Only a few shops had them, not every. I'm pretty sure I saw one on Main St. at MK, maybe it was Emporium? They did not have them at our resort gift shop. The bag had a Mickey ice cream bar w/a bite taken out. Adorable!

How cute...but I didn't see it last month either. I was looking for the Mickey Ice Cream Bar night shirt that I saw in Oct. but didnt get.....I couldn't find it any where!!!!

YES! That's it. I haven't been on the boards in a long time, and I didn't get a message that there was a reply. I wonder if it's still available. Do you know if I can order it? How? Thanks!

FYI - I was just there and got back this past Tuesday. I didn't see it, anywhere. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter