Do you need a PhotoPass account to get the free print?

2mtsa2ro

Mouseketeer
Hello! I understand that PhotoPass card numbers can only be put into one account, so my group will need to be careful to all use the same account if we want to have our pics on the same CD. Will I need to create a PhotoPass account to get my free print at the park that is included with the "Buy 4, get 3 free" special?
Thanks!
Mary

Whenever you approach one of the photographers to take your picture they will give you a photopass card. (Once you have a card you can hand it to them and they will add the pictures they take to that card.) When you want to get your free picture, you must take the card and the voucher for the free picture to the photocenter in one of the parks. They will pull up all the pictures on a screen so you can pick which one you want. They will offer to add borders or the date for free and then print out the picture and give it to you.

(I'm not sure if you have a Disney Visa, but this is the same thing you do to get the free picture at Epcot.)

You can have more than one photopass card. When you get home and go online there will be a place to put in all of the card numbers onto your account. (I'm sure someone else can explain this in more detail.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter