Do you own the above thing or not?

not real ones......we carved at DS's house, but they stayed there

Do you own Del Sol sunglasses?

Hmmmmm.......Del Sol is a grocery chain here on the border....first retail place to have covid...truly an American icon of abandon grocery store chain that specifically serves the minority element of a community. pre covid we were there to buy cheese and sour cream. they have a full serive hot bar cafeteria that is popular and veggies are not really cheap nor even attractive...but customers seem to be blinded and are drawn to the roots of the chain...but I suspect that is not the Del Sol sunglasses you seek....so no.

Ray-Ban sunglasses...not sure if mine are real or knock-off...they look really nice and at $10.00, the most expensive I have bought, but the Mexican was persistent at selling me a pair from 30.00 to 10.00 while I was eating lunch in the open air plaza cafe...cafe suffered...so now they have signs to indicate if you want retail maddness as you eat or peace. and i have yet to wear them...so manyother cheap options

Ray Ban sunglasses...have a pair?

Yes...a single pumpkin purchased last month, has a long stem and I use it to block ice pouring out of the 20 pound bag when seperating the bags into smaller manageable sizes. Halloween over, joins thanksgiving center piece and then doomed to garden I reckoned.

Talavera pottery has a centerpiece on table outside?

true antique 100 years old.......so no to a mixing bowl. My oldest is about 65 years old

Do you own a memento of WWII?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter