Do You Think Beaches and Cream Walk-Up Window Should Offer Food too?

DisSurfer878

DIS Veteran
I've been browsing reviews and TRs lately, somewhat for funsies but also to make the best decisions about our dining. One thing I keep coming across is how Beaches and Cream doesn't offer regular food at its walk up window. People seem to have very divisive opinions on this. Do you think it should offer food? Why or why not?

I've been browsing reviews and TRs lately, somewhat for funsies but also to make the best decisions about our dining. One thing I keep coming across is how Beaches and Cream doesn't offer regular food at its walk up window. People seem to have very divisive opinions on this. Do you think it should offer food? Why or why not?

No, especially now that they've expanded the seating area for dine-in.

If you want counter service food at the Yacht & Beach Club complex, there are three locations to choose from: Hurricane Hanna's, the Beach Club Marketplace, and The Market at Ale & Compass.

If those options don't appeal, the Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin, and the World Showcase are all within a short walk.

I don’t, because of the time it takes to prepare the food. They aren’t set up to have a lot of people waiting for food. I wish they could, but I usually walk around to Hurricane Hanna’s if I want real food as opposed to ice cream.
This.
Keep it simple and quick service window.

I definitely would not want them to do this for reasons others mentioned - the time it would take to make the food, people lingering around waiting (the area is not set up for this.) I like the current setup.

No. It is an old fashioned soda/ ice cream shop. It isn’t a fast food take out joint. The area does not need that kind of traffic or the smells & garbage that would accompany it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter