Do you usually use valet parking at VGC?

We are locals who have AP but plan to do our first DVC stay. We plan to just self park. I'd rather use that $ elsewhere.

Self park is literally across the street. Like 200 yards max. We would rather spend the $ in the park.

YES!!! Just this past Saturday I used the valet parking for our overnight stay!! Although if my husband was with us HE would have chosen self parking! We usually don't stay more than a few nights at a time so no big deal but when we invite others to join us we let them have the free parking if they want it.

I didn't use it but they kept assuming I was. This is the second time it's happened too. The reason I notice is because when I've said in going to get my car they take my bags back inside because I took too long and was supposed to be using valet. I keep saying I'm self parked. Made me wonder if most people use the valet instead. I was fine with saving $22/day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter