Documents needed just now?

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
flying out with Virgin from Edinburgh in a few weeks and think I have all that’s needed now. I know I have to go to Virgins website 2-3 days prior to flight to complete the attestation forms for us all.

we all 3 adults have links to the NHS Scotland app which allows us to print out our covid certs showing past 3 jabs and booster. Is this all we need at the airport before departure these days? Am I right in the NHS thing needs to be printed nearer departure as well?

have the usual travel insurance and Estas all done as well.

looking forward to this visit after a 3 year gap!

cheers
Glenn

Hi all
flying out with Virgin from Edinburgh in a few weeks and think I have all that’s needed now. I know I have to go to Virgins website 2-3 days prior to flight to complete the attestation forms for us all.

we all 3 adults have links to the NHS Scotland app which allows us to print out our covid certs showing past 3 jabs and booster. Is this all we need at the airport before departure these days? Am I right in the NHS thing needs to be printed nearer departure as well?

cheers
Glenn
Yep, that is exactly what we did for our trip last month. You can probably print off the covid vaccine stuff from the HNS Scotland website now if you are going in a few weeks time (seem to recall we did ours about 3 weeks before travel).

Yep, that is exactly what we did for our trip last month. You can probably print off the covid vaccine stuff from the HNS Scotland website now if you are going in a few weeks time (seem to recall we did ours about 3 weeks before travel).
Ty for the confirmation MM , appreciated.

If you use Verifly you scan your NHS Covid QR code and do the attestation forms on the app... Saves messing around at the airport

https://myverifly.com/#/
Only a few airlines use Verifly and Virgin don't seem to be one of them - at least they aren't an option in the Verify airline pick list.

Oddly BA are listed but when I went to Spain recently they did all that Verify type of stuff inside their own app (whereas last autumn they did make me use Verify).

Yep, all you need, also did it last month and have to say it all went much smoother than I expected/worried...

Hi all

cheers
Glenn
I’m from Edinburgh as well. Are you on a Virgin package holiday? I was looking at booking the Virgin flight from Edinburgh, prices were crazy high. I visited Disney last month.

I’m from Edinburgh as well. Are you on a Virgin package holiday? I was looking at booking the Virgin flight from Edinburgh, prices were crazy high. I visited Disney last month.
Hi
aye booked Virgin package last July for travel this September. Prices were not bad as we booked early , though not cheap of course :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter