Does anyone do MVMCP twice?

Think it is waste of money.We've been twice many years.One MVMCP we do all live shows and parades at second MVMCP we do all the attractions.This works well for us we will be attending two MVMCP'S this year.It will be our 23rd and 24th MVMCP.You can see 90% if you only go to one but tie up those Nike's and be ready to move fast.We just don't move that fast anymore so we take our time and enjoy both MVMCP'S.:earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl: :wave:

This will be our first trip during December, and I already have tickets to 2 different MVMCP! I love all things Christmas and all things Disney, I don't think we can go wrong by going 2 times. My only fear is if it rains. So the first night we are going to do the things that I really want to do, and relax more the second party.

Thanks. That is what I was thinking. With two little ones, we will probably have to leave a little early and we won't be moving too fast. My daughter and I both hate to miss anything, so I figure we will want to go back.

We haven't yet, but we are thinking about it.

We already have tickets for the one MVMCP but we might be doing another. We just are not sure yet.

I will be curious what everyone has to say about it :)

We are going twice. The day we arrive, Sunday 12/14, and 12/19 which is a Friday. I had not planned initially on going twice, but a fellow Dis'er could not use her MVMCP tickets for Friday, so I bought them from her. We actually won't be visiting MK anytime during our trip before 4:00 pm. I don't mind really, I think MK has a lot of charm in the dark. ;) Mickey

We have been to MVMCP 3x total. The first time we went we had so much fun that the next year we bought tickets for 2 nights. For us it is just the best of all worlds put together. Disney, Christmas, happiness, snow on Main Street and weather warm enough to be outside in Dec.! I would recommend staying away from Friday night parties though. Last year we went on Tues. then on Fri. It was amazing how many more people were there on Friday. Very difficult to ride anything.
You are only there for a few short days, make the most of it!

Have a very merry time:wave:

We are doing the Tuesday night (12/9) MVMCP. This will be our first trip in December and we are bringing my Mom for the first time ever. I am debating whether or not we will want to attend the party on Thursday (12/11). In your opinion, should I buy our tickets now, or should I wait until after the first party. Do you think there will still be tickets left the day before? Thanks in advance.

I'm going twice this year. I've only been once per trip before (been two times total), and it's been a great event. This time I'm going as to surprise my maid of honor by taking her the night we get to WDW, then I'm going with my husband-to-be while we're on our honeymoon. :)

I have been to MVMCP each year for the past 4, 2 years I did two. Lots of fun they are. Looking forward to it again this year.

If you've never done it before than do it twice this time. That's what we did and we were so glad we did. The first night we were in such awe about everything we wasted(don't misunderstand, we loved to waste time) alot of time soaking everything in. The secong night we took advantage of the plan and took in all the rides and shows at just the right times and had a blast. Also our pictures came out badly the first night but they were pricelessthe second. It cost us a lot of money but every memory was well worth it. My only regret is that this time we may not be able to do even one night. If you have the money go for it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter