• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone else actually like the Beverly?

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
Every single thread that mentions Club Cool warns against the Beverly, since apparently most people think it is horrible! I actually like it, and so does my sister. Kind of like non-alchoholic Campari. Anyone else?

I didn't like it, but I was very disappointed after all I had read on the Dis. I was prepared for something really revolting. I had to take several sips to see if there was something I was missing.

I tried it again last trip, unfortunately it still didn't make me gag. :rotfl:

My DS was like that. He didn't really like it, but was willing to drink the whole cup. He turned down opportunities for more, however.

My boyfriend liked it, he actually had a few cups of it. I don't get it, it makes me sick to my stomach!

I like it a bit but think it would be vastly improved if added to something alcoholic...not sure what tho'...ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter