Does anyone know of any hotels

Timba Is My Kitty

Earning My Ears
That have a free breakfast (buffet prefered), and free shuttles to all the four parks?

We're looking for under $100 a night in July, on-site or off-site.

Thanks

-Jen

We are going in March, and got Quality Suites Maingate East for $107 a night for room with one king, two singles, one fold out couch and continental breakfast. I asked for coporate rate since I am in their travel club. Hope this helps.

You have already been bit by the dreaded "Budget Creep"! You've already increased your hotel cost by 1/3 from $75 per night to $100 per night :). Seriously, if $100 per night is OK with your family, then you should really consider one of the All Star resorts for your stay. It's on-site so you will be in the 'magic' 100% of the time and you will have free, safe and frequent transportation to all the Disney parks. Your mom might even let you and your friend ride it alone.

What it doesn't have is free breakfast. Instead, arrange a shuttle through Tiffany Town car and get a free grocery stop. There, you can buy a cheap cooler and enough breakfast things to last you the entire stay. If you run out, the general store has basics for sale at a reasonable price. Plus ... you'll be able to buy a refillable mug at the All Star food court and drink all the soda you want for free your entire stay! The mugs make great souvenirs ... I drink out of one of mine almost every morning.

-- Robin

No, just kidding about the budget comment above. Yes, we called Amtrak today and realized that we're saving $300 dollars. Also, this past summer we went to Atlantic City and had someone else make the reservations and he booked a cheap(er) hotel than we're used to. The continental breakfast turned out to be toast with cereal. And no milk! :D And the resturant was a little section of the lobby that had four or five tables and it held the "continental" breakfast. It was the Comfort Inn.

We're a little leary about picking hotels now because we do NOT want that to happen again. 8 years ago we stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate West. From what my mother remembers and we liked it there, it was the closet hotel to Disney. I'm not sure which hotel that is anymore. It sounds like the Nikki Bird. But also like the Maingate West.

Our stradegy is to stay at the hotel and go in the pool, etc during most of the day. Than around 3:00-4:00 head out to the parks.

I also checked up on the All Star resort and saw pictures, but from what I saw.. It didn't look as nice as the regular Disney page showed it to be. Was it just the pictures that I saw?

-Jen

The All Star Resorts are every bit as nice as a Holiday Inn room or Comfort Suites (probably nicer for a maintaince standpoint). The AS rooms are small however, about the size of a room at Motel 6.

But you get free transportation to the parks. The buses run on time and often. You do not have to pay for parking each day. You also get to go in one of the parks one hour earlier each day. If you are willing to pay $100 for a room you should stay at one of the AS resorts.

However, if you are doing somthing other than Disney like Universal off site would be cheaper.

We're staying at Holiday Inn Maingate East next month for $40/night. As long as it's clean and the kids can use the pool we'll be happy. i know they have transportation to the parks, but the breakfast, I'm not sure about.

the Holiday Inn Family Suites it has a free breakfast buffet and kids under 12? with an adult,eat free at lunch and dinner!! they have a masterbedroom,a bunkbed room w/nintendo,25"tv-vcr,cd-cassette player,lego table,in the livingroom the sofa is a Qu.bed,rocking chair,microwave,refig. They have 2 pools. A pizza hut,a&w fast food,too. bingo & kareoke & gameroom

and at certain times of the year they have 2-4-1 coupons on their web site. and are as low as $89.

mickey01.jpg

For the help. It's great. :) I know, my plans change over and over again.. But the friend who is coming with me, her family owns the local travel agency around here. And they might help us get a very big discount on Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, or Dixie Landings. If those don't fall through, we'll probably be staying at Holiday Inn Nikki Bird. My friend wants a Kid Suite. And we're 15. :D Yeah Right. :rolleyes:

-Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter