Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

A day late and a dollar short on reading this as I just realized you are on this years trip now! But if you happen to see this I just wanted to tell you how much I love your dresses and was wondering where you get them from? They look super cute on you! Hope you are having a great time and that you were able to dodge Irma!

Loved reading this trip report last year. It definitely sealed our decision to try Universal Studios (though not HHN - I'm a scary movie wimp lol. Visiting for the first time next month) Hope you do another trip report soon if you visited in September again (2017.)

A day late and a dollar short on reading this as I just realized you are on this years trip now! But if you happen to see this I just wanted to tell you how much I love your dresses and was wondering where you get them from? They look super cute on you! Hope you are having a great time and that you were able to dodge Irma!

Hey better late than never........lol.......thanks........most of my clothes are from the UK......here there and everywhere........

Yes we had a fabulous time and Irma only delayed us coming from NY for 2 days........not a huge inconvenience really. Hope you enjoy the next one too and thanks for the lovely compliments...........:wave2:

Loved reading this trip report last year. It definitely sealed our decision to try Universal Studios (though not HHN - I'm a scary movie wimp lol. Visiting for the first time next month) Hope you do another trip report soon if you visited in September again (2017.)

Thank you! That is so nice to hear! You go next month.......how exciting........

HHN isn't for everyone.......but hope you love Universal and everything it has to offer.

Trip report for this year is coming up soon...........hopefully......:thumbsup2

Hi Carole

It was so lovely to meet you and Tom at RPR, we all really enjoyed your company in the Club Lounge the chat (and the wine) was fab. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. We had a good time at Disney but it didn't beat RPR, the hotel, staff and parks just blew us away and we cant wait to get back. We just found Disney a little too manic and regimented compared to how relaxed we had been at Universal. Im hoping to get started on reading through your reports this week to brush up on my knowledge before booking our next trip.

Say hi to Tom from us all as well.

From Shona, Barry, Mason & Lewis :)

Hi Carole

It was so lovely to meet you and Tom at RPR, we all really enjoyed your company in the Club Lounge the chat (and the wine) was fab. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. We had a good time at Disney but it didn't beat RPR, the hotel, staff and parks just blew us away and we cant wait to get back. We just found Disney a little too manic and regimented compared to how relaxed we had been at Universal. Im hoping to get started on reading through your reports this week to brush up on my knowledge before booking our next trip.

Say hi to Tom from us all as well.

From Shona, Barry, Mason & Lewis :)

Hi Shona.........YAY!!!

You made it........:wave2:

We had such a blast with you guys! That was so funny that night trying to get a lock in with Colby in Lounge.......lol.......much wine would have been drank!! We did get some nice pictures though........

RPR and Universal is so hard to beat isn’t it.......I’m sure you still had a fab time at Disney......it got so hot though.

Sucks to be back home though, I’m sure the boys would give anything to be back there.......and you two!! I know we would.....

Should be starting new trip report this week sometime, hoping Wednesday maybe Thursday.......takes such a long time, but worth it........

Yep, tell your guys we say hi too.......your boys really were lovely and we did enjoy spending time with you all too......::yes::

I just read this entire report over the last couple of days and have already started your new one. I was really on the fence about where to stay next summer but you have convinced me that RPR is the way to go! I can't wait to read about this year's trip!

I just read this entire report over the last couple of days and have already started your new one. I was really on the fence about where to stay next summer but you have convinced me that RPR is the way to go! I can't wait to read about this year's trip!

How fabulous!

I love to read that folks are heading to RPR...........I’m sure you’ll love it. It really is a fantastic hotel.....well, it has everything we need and that’s one of the reasons we go back year after year. The lovely people that work also there help the trip to be so fantastic..........definitely family feeling when we go back.

I hope you enjoy the new one too.........and thanks for reading this one.........I appreciate it......:)

It`s that time of year again..........Another trip has passed and we were now back home only dreaming of the wonderous time we had while we were at Royal Pacific and Orlando Every year we say the thing, it cant get any better than the year before.......and every year it just seems to be enhanced from previous trip in some way or another. RPR has always been an amazing resort and it truly is our home away from home. Folks ask if we never get fed up staying there or wouldn't we prefer a villa.........short answer is no.....we never get fed up there, its so beautiful and they look after us so well. As for a villa.......too much like a home.......I don't want something that's like home......I want a hotel to be taken care of and looked after and that's exactly what we get at RPR.

Thanks for the links I've got you on my radar!

lol........hope you enjoy them........

I`m very guilty of rambling!!!!

It makes for a great read! ;) It's funny you mentioned the loud man at the restaurant, I have to admit that was me during our recent trip but I'm deaf in my left ear and had surgery in both prior to our visit. Hope I wasn't upsetting anyone but I really get the whole boastful thing - that's just rude.

It makes for a great read! ;) It's funny you mentioned the loud man at the restaurant, I have to admit that was me during our recent trip but I'm deaf in my left ear and had surgery in both prior to our visit. Hope I wasn't upsetting anyone but I really get the whole boastful thing - that's just rude.

Oh I`m sure you didn't........he was just bragging and thought he was impressing those around him........I think we all wished we were slightly deaf at that area of the restaurant....he was just rude.

Tell me something we're planning on doing a split stay WDW & Universal, did you use any special savings like gift card deals to help you? We can PM if you'd like. I save 9/10% for WDW but not sure how to save for Universal.

Tell me something we're planning on doing a split stay WDW & Universal, did you use any special savings like gift card deals to help you? We can PM if you'd like. I save 9/10% for WDW but not sure how to save for Universal.

No, we don’t use anything like that.......we just pay the hotel at the end of the trip.

But if you post on the main Universal board and ask, maybe someone can tell you what they do.......

I think I’ve seen some folks post they buy Universal Gift Cards and use them to pay the hotel.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!