"Dog Days of Summer" times and review

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone found any times listed for this weeks new limited time magic? A dance party in tomorrow land with some of the Disney dogs - Stitch Pluto Bolt and Dug are ones I remember seeing listed but even wdwent has no times listed yet. We ll be in MK on Tuesday and want to check it out.

I found it! Apparently it starts today and according to Steve Soares at wdwent.com it takes place mon thurs sat intermittently from 5 pm to 10 pm and tues weds fri from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Also mentions the antics of drip the fire hydrant - maybe a new version of Push the trashcan?

I found it! Apparently it starts today and according to Steve Soares at wdwent.com it takes place mon thurs sat intermittently from 5 pm to 10 pm and tues weds fri from 4 pm to 9 pm.
Also mentions the antics of drip the fire hydrant - maybe a new version of Push the trashcan?

Thank you VERY much I had started a thread a few days ago, think it got moved to a Limited Time Magic area of the board ( didn't even know there was one :rotfl:) and got no answers This is a MUST for me being a big Pluto nut

This sounds really cute

We went over to Dog Days event last night at about 7pm and it was adorable!! Kudos to Disney for a fun Limited Time Magic.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It is back by the Tomorrowland stage next to Space Mt. Great DJ on stage and Bolt, Stitch, Dug and Pluto all out dancing. They also have bag toss type games set up around the edges of the dance area for the kids to play. The CMs at the games (wearing blue and white striped shirts) have bone shaped cards with all the dogs autographs on them that they are handing out (the dogs are only dancing not posing or signing- though many people still try). One CM made us (good naturedly) play the game in order to get a card, another just handed me one when I asked. There is also a cute remote controlled fire hydrant Drip that squirts water while scooting around in the crowd- the little ones loved that!

We were there for 1/2 hour and they changed out the Dogs very quickly. They walked off the dance floor behind the stage and then walked right back out. kwim. Those Dogs are some awesome dancers!! I think this goes thru Labor Day- check it out if you're there!

I am so excited to see something about this, but are they not doing it on Sunday, that is our MK day and the little one in our group would love this?

Thanks for the update bjakmom, sounds very cute :goodvibes glad I have time to get over there and see as the wdw blog reads it goes through Sept 2 ( except Sun )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter