Dole whip - away from Disney

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
On our last trip ( two weeks ago) my 9 year old did not get a dole whip.... the line was crazy long.
Today when i was working Door dash I came across a restaurant called Hawaiian Bros. Right when i walked in there was on the wall Dole whips. They are $3.50.
Has anyone tried these? Is there anywhere else that has them? Once he is allowed out of the house i will take him back. I dont want him to be disappointed if they are way off from the real thing...

Attachments

• 20200328_123530~2.jpg
    20200328_123530~2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 34

We randomly found Dole Whips on the panhandle of Florida last summer. We were at a boardwalk type area and my kids saw a sign for it. I doubted it was the real thing, too, but they wanted to try it. It tasted exactly the same!

We have a candy shop in Savannah that sells Dole Whip. Also, Hilton Head is only 45 minutes away, so I've driven there to get one before (not during the quarantine though, obviously).

Sweet frog has it frequently. We also have a place called Honey Bee that has it. I also have recipe for home Made somewhere

Whaaaat how did I miss them at Knoebels?! I'll have to look closer, hopefully this summer. :(

We have them at a small ice cream place here and they're sooooo good. Better than Disney I think, because they're at home in small town PA :P

Whaaaat how did I miss them at Knoebels?! I'll have to look closer, hopefully this summer. :(

We have them at a small ice cream place here and they're sooooo good. Better than Disney I think, because they're at home in small town PA :P
At Knoebels it is in the building that looks like a big loaf of bread.

I found them last Summer at a suburban Chicago waterpark called "Raging Waves." That obviously won't do anyone any good right now since waterparks are not open here yet and probably won't be until this crisis is over, but it was the real deal.

If you have an ice cream maker, there are places where you can buy the mix and make them at home. I haven't in a while because it kind of kills the magic a little when I have to do all of the work, but it can be done.

8552940252_ceb2810d8e_z.jpg

I love Dole Whip at Disney but I saw they had it at the local mall food court and I had no desire to buy one. It's a Disney thing or nothing for me.

We’ve been getting them all season long at Dutch Wonderland in PA for years! We never buy Dole Whips at Disney lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter