Dolphin Experience

B

beth_cam

Has anyone done this? I'd love to hear some feedback about it. My husband is considering it while I take the kids to the hotel for a nap (if that kind of scheduling even works out).

Is this at Seaworld???? If it is register with us Beth and post on the Seaworld Board for more info :)

It's at disney world, Epcot. I looked at the sea world one since I didnt know about this, but it is so much more expensive (well seeing as how it includes a week at sea world which I couldnt use and no way to get around that). Just looked again had the wrong name. For the price difference and amount of time necessary, this seemed much more worth it for something Hubby has always wanted to do but hasn't ever wanted enought to book a trip for it. Plus he doest 'really' swim. and this is in fairly shallow water.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/tourDetail?id=DolphinsInDepthTourPage

Wow...In all my trips to WDW I never new this was there. I wonder how new this is?

Oh thta sounds exciting Beth :)

How about asking on the Theme Parks Board I am sure someone will have tried it :)

Havent registered yet and dont have time now. Hoping someone will have some information for me. Just dropped back in to say I just got done on phone with disney. got an AP rate for AKL 139 was so excited however I still have to pay for the AP so it isnt quite as great as it sounds but it's a start. Works out something like 169 a night a bit better than the AAA. May not keep it but had to go ahead and try. Besides maybe something else will come up. The reservationist didnt have any info on the Dolphins. Also said that princess storybook breakfast will now be for lunch/dinner as well as of april.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter