Dolphin Swim

melissa723

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to let everyone know that the dolphin swim experience at Discovery Cove is back to normal again. We were there on Monday and our trainer said that 9 days ago they started doing the regular swim experience again. It was such a wonderful surprise!

They are only doing shallow water dorsal tows. No deep water dorsal tows, as per what I saw being there yesterday (Friday 11/20)

They are only doing shallow water dorsal tows. No deep water dorsal tows, as per what I saw being there yesterday (Friday 11/20)

I was unaware that they normally do this in deeper water as our trainer said things were back to normal.

I was unaware that they normally do this in deeper water as our trainer said things were back to normal.
Precovid, you had the option to go to the deep water two at a time with a trainer for the dorsal tow back to where your interaction takes place. If you aren't confident in your swimming skills, you could opt to the shallow water tow. So it's mostly back to normal. (And I was there again today and they're only doing shallow water tows). I just wanted to clarify for those who have been there before that it's not fully back to normal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!