Don't Put Your Hand on Mickey's Hat-A Family Vacation--NEW TRIP REPORT 5/24/14

Get ready folks! I am super busy at work and I have to work pretty much every weekend until we leave (in 27 Days!!!!!!!!!!). So I decided to tell you the rest of our plans so I don't forget to do it. On top of working, we are supposed to get more snow and have temperatures that are artic! Our high Monday is 6. And no, I did not leave out a number. Factor in the wind chill, and it will feel like -15. I may live in middle America, but I am a southern girl. This is wayyyyy to cold. Let's get on with the show while I can still think!

Wednesday, February 5th: We will be going to the Magic Kingdom today. We have a 9:15 reservation at Crystal Palace. This is a slow start for us! We will probably spend the morning and early afternoon at the Magic Kingdom and then switch to a different park. We could also end up in Downtown Disney. Our Fastpass + choices are:

Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise
Buzz Lightyear

Thursday, February 6th: Hooray for Hollywood! We are heading to the Studios today. This will be our last day at the Studios. We will redo our favorites and possibly a show or two. I am sure we will hop to another park. Our Fastpass + choices are:

Tower of Terror
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours

Friday, February 7th: This is our last day :( Don't get me wrong, we will have a nice long trip, but no one wants to leave Disney! We will go to Magic Kingdom first. We will do as much as we can. We will then head to Epcot in the late afternoon. Epcot is open until 11. We may stay until close. We do have to get up early the next morning, but since we are flying, we can get a nap on the plane. Our Fastpass + choices are:

Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion
Pirates

Saturday, February 8th: We will be getting up early to catch a cab to go to breakfast. We have a 7:30 reservation at Whispering Canyon Café. We have had lunch here, but never breakfast. I am looking forward to it! Our flight is at 2, so ME will pick us up around 11. We figured 7:30 breakfast would allow us to have a leisurely breakfast and then have plenty of time to get back to Pop and do a final check, make a last bathroom break, and head to check out. While I will be sad to leave, I will also be ready to go home probably.

I will be checking back in so feel free to comment! I will also post a link to my new trip report here.

Also, our Magic Bands came today! We have no received them and our travel documents so we are all set to go! Now, just to pack.

Have a magical day! :wizard:

Your plans sound great and with your trip just around the corner you must be so excited!

I have always wanted to try Whispering Canyon for breakfast. It sounds like a yummy meal and a great way to close out your vacation.

I really can't wait to read all about your trip! :thumbsup2

Your plans sound great and with your trip just around the corner you must be so excited!

I have always wanted to try Whispering Canyon for breakfast. It sounds like a yummy meal and a great way to close out your vacation.

I really can't wait to read all about your trip! :thumbsup2

Can I just say that not being excited is definitely not a problem this time!

We thought, hey why not? Reasonable prices and a fun way to end it all.

Trust me, I am already doing the, "if I was in Disney today, what would I be doing?" game. All I have left to do is pack. I got my hair cut this past weekend so I am good to go. I will pack this weekend and be excited when it is finally time to get in the car and go!

It is official, I am doing the single digit dance!!!!!! :dance3:

I cannot wait until I am heading for the airport. This vacation is definitely needed. Probably won't be on while we are gone, but I will catch up with everyone's reports when I get back.

Check back here as I will post a link to my new trip report here!

See ya real soon.

Hi all!!!!! I am just checking in to say BYE BYE! I will be heading to the airport in 30 hours to hop on a plan to Disney. I will see you all when I get back!

Hi all!!!!! I am just checking in to say BYE BYE! I will be heading to the airport in 30 hours to hop on a plan to Disney. I will see you all when I get back!

Have a great time! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I hope you have fabulous weather and I can't wait to hear all about it! Safe Travels!

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you today as I was catching up on TRs! I hope the trip was absolutely wonderful, and I'm excited to hear all about it when you come back to the DIS :goodvibes

Hey all, we are back!!!!!

I will be starting a trip report soon. I have been catching up at work since we got back and I will be uploading photos. We had an amazing time. I will post a link to the new trip here!

Hey all, I am still here and I will be starting a new trip report in May!

I have been super busy at work, had some pet health issues, laptop went out, and I will be going to spend a week with my dad and Jackie in 2 weeks (woohoo!!!!)

I figured I would wait and start it after I get back and will include a short trip report of our New Orleans trip!

Thanks for sticking it out with me!

Hey all, I am still here and I will be starting a new trip report in May!

I have been super busy at work, had some pet health issues, laptop went out, and I will be going to spend a week with my dad and Jackie in 2 weeks (woohoo!!!!)

I figured I would wait and start it after I get back and will include a short trip report of our New Orleans trip!

Thanks for sticking it out with me!

Hey Girl! Welcome back! Glad to see you are still here on the DIS! Make sure you send me a pm when you get your TR up and running! :thumbsup2

Everyone: I have started my new trip report! The link is in my Signature!!!!! Come on over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter