Don't see my ticker in posts?

Runner225

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am sorry, as I am new to installing the ticker. When I am in my signature, I am able to see my ticker...but when I post, the ticker is not showing up in the signature?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Hello,

I am sorry, as I am new to installing the ticker. When I am in my signature, I am able to see my ticker...but when I post, the ticker is not showing up in the signature?

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
Is your ticker after all the trips listed? It's likely that your signature is too long. There is a finite space on the actual posted messages that displays (only the top XXX number of lines). You can put whatever you want in your signature when creating it, but only the top part will show.

Maybe this is it? Not sure? I shortened it and now its not displaying the entire ticker?

I see the entire ticker, too. It looks like both pictures are part of your ticker.

Help! I created my new ticker, but it is not loading onto my posts. I am not sure which one I need to cut and paste ...the HTML, the Pseudo HTML, URL?? :confused:
Thanks in advance.
May I add, the one that states our vacation is in 7 months , is incorrect - that's my old one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!