Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Love love love this! I like you :) lol

When I adopted two of my cats, they had been at the shelter longer than any of the others. They were on the bottom row of cages and I didn’t even see them, but as I walked by, one of them (Earl) reached out and grabbed my pant leg. They were so desperate to get out of there. But they are living happily ever after now :)

Sorry, didn’t mean to get off topic but I like animals more than I like most people and it makes me happy to see others out there like you and @Gryhndmom who are giving chances to the ones who may have slipped through the cracks paw:

I like you too! :cat: Sounds like Earl knew what he was doing when he reached out to you!

I feel your pain. I also gave up on the Park app; my order was canceled twice. I bit the bullet and bought the Mini Barlow on eBay. Unfortunately, I paid more than I wanted to, considering my AP would have given me 20% off on the app. But, I have my bag and am happy with it.

I hear you on the two cancelled orders ... after my second order got cancelled I thought I'd just keep checking the app every day, but no joy. I'm trying not to think about what I paid for postage or the loss of the AP 20% LOL!

Glad you got a bag that makes you happy! pixiedust:

Just saw the new Lady and Tramp design. Sold out online, anyone have any guesses on restock? One of my favorite movies and the crossbody is so cute! I think online re-stocks very early in the morning (if ever :confused:)

Thanks!

Just received my Cinderella Satchel Dooney that I ordered from ebay today, and I love it :cutie: I can't wait to get the matching wallet later.

Just saw the new Lady and Tramp design. Sold out online, anyone have any guesses on restock? One of my favorite movies and the crossbody is so cute! I think online re-stocks very early in the morning (if ever :confused:)

Thanks!

Guesses on restock would be.....who knows! The DVC bag was restocked after a few months and the dog one recently released ...nothing yet. You are right that the new releases for some odd reason show up in the wee hours of the morning. I have been known to have my iPad on my nightstand just in case I wake up in the middle of the night.:woohoo:

I hear you on the two cancelled orders ... after my second order got cancelled I thought I'd just keep checking the app every day, but no joy. I'm trying not to think about what I paid for postage or the loss of the AP 20% LOL!

Glad you got a bag that makes you happy! pixiedust:[/QUOTE

Thanks!
my online order got cancelled as well. it is frustrating because the bag i ordered is available on the website so now i can purchase it without the AP discount. not pleased about that. regarding the lady and tramp bags, i actually returned the crossbody. i don't know but it just didn't do it for me. one thing i didn't love is that the outer pocket had no zipper. i just prefer the ones that have the zipper i guess. also, the repeating dog tags just didn't wow me in real life. i returned it to disneyshopping online, not the app so not sure if that would help with a restock? i think they just got it back but who knows how long it will take them to process the return.

We did! On our way home now. Btw, I just saw an Aulani tote like yours listed for sale, used, for $450! What the what?? I hope you love it that much!

I might like it a lot but.....might have to think about testing the resale market!:rolleyes1

just saw the new mulan dooney bags posted online. i was so excited for these bags. seeing them now, i'm not sure about the styles but mostly, when will dooney and disney learn that this type of pattern just doesn't work well with small bags and the dooney plaque. of the bags posted on ebay, many either have cut off mulan or no mulan on the front, not to mention the back is upside down. it makes it so frustrating to order a bag and get half of mulan's face or worse. hate to be negative here but wouldn't you think they would figure out that a small bag with a large princess face is asking for trouble? and the dooney plaque is great until it is smack in the middle of a princess's face, lol. not sure what to think about that hunter crossbody style. if anyone owns it i would like to know what you think of it. it looks like the little accordian part in the middle only goes part way up but i can't tell for sure from the photos. what does everyone else think about these?

just saw the new mulan dooney bags posted online. i was so excited for these bags. seeing them now, i'm not sure about the styles but mostly, when will dooney and disney learn that this type of pattern just doesn't work well with small bags and the dooney plaque. of the bags posted on ebay, many either have cut off mulan or no mulan on the front, not to mention the back is upside down. it makes it so frustrating to order a bag and get half of mulan's face or worse. hate to be negative here but wouldn't you think they would figure out that a small bag with a large princess face is asking for trouble? and the dooney plaque is great until it is smack in the middle of a princess's face, lol. not sure what to think about that hunter crossbody style. if anyone owns it i would like to know what you think of it. it looks like the little accordian part in the middle only goes part way up but i can't tell for sure from the photos. what does everyone else think about these?] [/QOUTE]

Yup...tossed prints are hard to get right hence why ordering from app or store is a gamble, as a quilter I can waste fanric “fussy cutting “hence I understand why dooney just cuts out the pieces and then we decide what we want as far as placement. If only dooney would consult me...:rotfl2:

Last edited:
just saw the new mulan dooney bags posted online. i was so excited for these bags. seeing them now, i'm not sure about the styles but mostly, when will dooney and disney learn that this type of pattern just doesn't work well with small bags and the dooney plaque. of the bags posted on ebay, many either have cut off mulan or no mulan on the front, not to mention the back is upside down. it makes it so frustrating to order a bag and get half of mulan's face or worse. hate to be negative here but wouldn't you think they would figure out that a small bag with a large princess face is asking for trouble? and the dooney plaque is great until it is smack in the middle of a princess's face, lol. not sure what to think about that hunter crossbody style. if anyone owns it i would like to know what you think of it. it looks like the little accordian part in the middle only goes part way up but i can't tell for sure from the photos. what does everyone else think about these?

Tell me about it. I bought my first Disney Dooney about 8 years ago, it was a wristlet in the sketch style (green background, not white like they're selling now). I think I went to just about every single store in WDW to find one where the patterns were showing okay.

Do you know what time they usually put them up on the app? I NEED one of these! :)

I am going to check both the Disney store website and the app as I am not sure if Winnie will appear on both sites. Usually new things on the app appear at 2 am CT. I am hoping (with fingers crossed) that the bags are on the app as it takes my dvc discount whereas the store website doesn’t. Have already seen people on ebay offering the bags as presale.

I am going to check both the Disney store website and the app as I am not sure if Winnie will appear on both sites. Usually new things on the app appear at 2 am CT. I am hoping (with fingers crossed) that the bags are on the app as it takes my dvc discount whereas the store website doesn’t. Have already seen people on ebay offering the bags as presale.

Have you checked around for a DVC discount on the app lately? I have no discount coming up. :(

How did you link it? I do not see a place to enter my dvc membership number.
When you are in the app, look in upper left corner for an icon that looks like a persons head and tap it. This should bring up your account ( might ask you to login first). Once logged in scroll down to memberships & passes, tap the arrow and the next screen will let you put in your dvc member number. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter