Dooney Onboard (& Bonus Disney Gift Card Question)

fifthdimensiondweller

DIS Veteran
Hey Guys!

We're cruising the Dream in September. I got some Disney gift cards for Christmas, and I seem to remember seeing exclusive DCL Dooney & Bourke bags in the past, does anyone have recent pics of what's onboard these days? I know it could definitely change by September but I just want to get a general idea of the selection!

As an aside, how does one spend Disney gift cards on DCL? I know you typically charge to your stateroom so do I add my gift cards to my stateroom account when I board or can I just use them at the checkout like I would at any other store?

Thanks

I will be going on the dream Feb 12th so I will check out the dooney and bourkes for you. I always add the gift cards to my onboard account so I am not sure about using them in the stores but I can check this out as well

You can call Disney and have the gift cards put on your account, go to guest services on the ship and do it there, or use them in the gift shops. You can only use the gift cards in the gift shops, not elsewhere on the ship to purchase things.

I have your pictures but I can’t figure out how to put them up here...it keeps telling me the file is too big. So I’m working on it. There were three designs on board. They do have a new one that is really cute. They also have some Kate Spade Minnie purses that are adorable.

I have your pictures but I can’t figure out how to put them up here...it keeps telling me the file is too big. So I’m working on it. There were three designs on board. They do have a new one that is really cute. They also have some Kate Spade Minnie purses that are adorable.

Thank you SO much!!!! I appreciate it a ton!!! Hope you had a lovely cruise!

Yep was on the Wonder in January and I was able to use a Disney gift card at Point of Purchase with no issue.

They were promoting the Tiana Dooney on our cruise but there were other styles...I did not take pics this time...sorry!!

MJ

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter