Doorway to Dreams & Chicagoland Members

LoveMyDisneyCats

Mommy of 3 Princesses
When we were at the Doorway to Dreams preview they were talking about why they put it in Chicago. Once of the trivia questions that Dee VeeCee was asking was something about the percentage of DVC members in Chicagoland/Illinois compared to all other areas. That was right at the time they were calling our group number so I missed the answer. Just curious, does anyone know what it is? And is it the highest percentage compared to other areas?
Not that is really matter, but it's one of those little trivia things that I like to know so I can pull it out at some point...:goodvibes

Chicagoland has has the highest pop density in the midwest and Woodfield is a popular mall, but as far as percentage of DVC membership compared to other major metros like NYC(including Jersey and NE) I doubt it is significantly higher.

Chicagoland has has the highest pop density in the midwest and Woodfield is a popular mall, but as far as percentage of DVC membership compared to other major metros like NYC(including Jersey and NE) I doubt it is significantly higher.

Last I checked the highest number of members are in New York followed by IL. ( at least in the US ).

A gentleman answered the question by saying 10%. (I think.) DeeVeeCee gave him a prize because "she didn't know the answer." Basically, they didn't really say what the answer was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter