Downtown Disney: Lego Store

DisneyMom&Fan

DIS Veteran
We are heading down to DL next month for DS's birthday and I've promised him he could pick out a Lego Star Wars set while we are down there. Has anyone been there recently and know if the Lego store has a good supply/variety of the Lego Star Wars? :confused3

TIA for all replies! :wave2:

they even have star wars wear, if you're interested!! and they had a darth vader (maybe c3po?) figure made out of legos, last time we were there, that you can take pix with/of. :flower:

Your son will be in heaven. Be preparred to spend some $$$. We love the Lego Store. We are glad that there isn't one to close to home. :thumbsup2

We love it there too! Our DS has loved it there ever since he was a little boy, and is 13 now, and would still probably spend all of his free time there if we would let him!! I think he loves it there so much is because of all of their Star Wars lego collection....probably one of the most comprehensive collection you will find in a store (besides WDW's DTD lego store.) Make sure to give it a visit, he will love it! :goodvibes

We were there last night. Great supply of Star Wars sets. Usually they have every set that is sold in the Lego catalog, and then some. My kids also like the pick-a-brick bins. They are bins of different shapes and colors of bricks. You choose your selection and pay by the pound.

Michelle2 said:
We love it there too! Our DS has loved it there ever since he was a little boy, and is 13 now, and would still probably spend all of his free time there if we would let him!! I think he loves it there so much is because of all of their Star Wars lego collection....probably one of the most comprehensive collection you will find in a store (besides WDW's DTD lego store.) Make sure to give it a visit, he will love it! :goodvibes

Ditto! I think my DS is more excited to go to the Lego Store than Disneyland. I know he will be asking to go there EVERY SINGLE DAY!! :rolleyes2 I know I'm going to have spend $$$ to even get him to leave.

Thanks for all the replies -- sounds like he won't be disappointed.

P.S. DS just won an ebay auction on a retired Episode 1 Lego Star Wars set -- how exciting is that?? :rotfl2:

Uh-ohhhh... I told DH and DS5 about this place, and they both got so excited! Looks like this store is going to be added to our itinerary. :)

rsjj said:
they even have star wars wear, if you're interested!! and they had a darth vader (maybe c3po?) figure made out of legos, last time we were there, that you can take pix with/of. :flower:

The photo we have is of my yougnest son, my dd brother,and moi
(sp?) with Darth Vader and R2D2. TOO COOL. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter