Dream 4 night Dec 4, 2017

We just booked our cruise a few weeks ago! We will be celebrating my DS 5th birthday! This is my first time doing anything Disney! So excited!

DW and I will be joining you all for the four-night cruise then heading over to the YC for seven nights. It's been a few year since we've been on the DCL. This is our fourth DCL cruise and first time on the Dream. I need to catch up on all the DCL changes over the last few years.

For you first-timers, I can tell you that a DCL cruise in December is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit., The decorations and activities are really special. We did the Fantasy a few years ago in December and it was really nice. We have been on two of the four day cruises and one seven day. Got to say that the four day cruise goes by way too fast. We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary which is why we tied a seven night land package onto the backside of the cruise.

Last edited:
My DB and SIL just signed up to join the cruise. It's great having them along to share the fun with. I was really surprised at how full the ship is already. I know that December is a great time to be on the DCL but I was really amazed at the lack of choices there are when I'm out looking on the DCL web-site.
Katesdad

My DB and SIL just signed up to join the cruise. It's great having them along to share the fun with. I was really surprised at how full the ship is already. I know that December is a great time to be on the DCL but I was really amazed at the lack of choices there are when I'm out looking on the DCL web-site.
Katesdad
I noticed that as well! I wondered if it was normal to be this full already.

I noticed that as well! I wondered if it was normal to be this full already.
I'm wondering if it isn't due to DCL holding rooms for travel agencies like Dreams Unlimited back and don't put them into the on-line inventory until later in the process. My SIL had no problem getting the room next door to us through Dreams even though it didn't show up on-line as one of the available rooms to book. I just find it very difficult to believe that a 4-day cruise in early December would be full. But it is Disney and it is during the holidays. I know we enjoy it. I am guessing there are many more just like us.
Katesdad

Nice to see that Beauty and the Beast theatre version will be one of the shows on our cruise in December. It will only be going into production on the Dream in November. That means it will still be fresh with the cast members. Here's hoping for a good show.

DH and I are on this cruise and heading to YC after for 3 nights. We were on this cruise in November 2016 to celebrate 30 yrs, loved it so much decided to book while on board.

DH and I are on this cruise and heading to YC after for 3 nights. We were on this cruise in November 2016 to celebrate 30 yrs, loved it so much decided to book while on board.
Can't do any better than a YC stop after the cruise. Sitting at SAB is a great way to recover and get your much needed rest after the hectic days at sea. And there is no better resort to stay at too!
Katesdad

So excited for my first cruise and our first Disney cruise with my MIL and DD's 11 &9. Still learning to navigate these boards but was happy to atleast find this board.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise. This time just hubby and me. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Very excited about all the Christmas decorations. Heading to the christmas party the Friday night we get off the boat.

This will be DW & my 6th Disney Cruise, my DD will be her 3 Disney Cruise and my DGGD, that's Great Grand Daughter's (10) 1st
Nobody is more excited then me, well maybe our DGGD,s been looking at all boards since the booking and look at Dreams Unlimited web site often

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts