Dream-tastic! - Feb 26, 2018 - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

Mrs.Hades

Earning My Ears
We are booked in for our first cruise EVER! Looking for others to share my excitement with.

:mickeyjum

My family will be on this cruise!! It's our second cruise and our first with our daughter (3 years old). :)

We are booked and we are sooooo excited! Looking for families to connect with...my 13 year old daughter would like to meet some girls prior to the cruise :)

Couldn't be more excited to have booked our first trip! Checking out what this fish extenders fun is all about!... can any one help a newbie out?!

If you search up our cruise date on FB you'll find a group that you can join. Upon approval, you'll see a pinned excel sheet that you can fill out or there's an online web form that can be submitted :fish:

Hello, we are very excited to go on our first Disney Cruise. My girls are 8(will be 9) and 4 years old when we are on the cruise. Want to be part of the FE didn't know how that worked. Thank

It's my son (9) and my first cruise :) Can't wait! And what's is the FE thing all about?

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise. Our first on the Dream, our others were all on the Fantasy. Even did a Christmas one in 2014. Weird waking up on board on Christmas day! For this trip we really wanted to just get away for our oldest son's last trip before he will have to pay his own way!! :) He finishes college this year and we wanted to go out with a bang.

We'll be joining you on this cruise! We've got big kids...DD18, DS22 and DS 24. We've done 6 Disney cruises...the boys haven't been on the Dream yet!

Anybody get a cabana? We have never seen a cabana at 90 days.

Even looked up Mixology at the 90 day mark and there were no spots left!! Oh well I guess I am going to be spending time on deck instead of in the bar mixing drinks!! :)

We signed up for mixology...I guess we dot lucky. Maybe they will open spots up on embarkation day!

Anybody get a cabana? We have never seen a cabana at 90 days.

Even looked up Mixology at the 90 day mark and there were no spots left!! Oh well I guess I am going to be spending time on deck instead of in the bar mixing drinks!! :)

I was disappointed about not snagging a spot for Mixology. Do you suppose there other tastings in addition to the ones currently listed that don’t have to be reserved ahead of time? There was a whiskey/cognac/bourbon tasting on our last cruise. I don’t see that offered but maybe it’s just not as popular so they don’t require reservations, or perhaps they no longer offer that tasting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!