Dream-tastic! - Feb 26, 2018 - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise

I was disappointed about not snagging a spot for Mixology. Do you suppose there other tastings in addition to the ones currently listed that don’t have to be reserved ahead of time? There was a whiskey/cognac/bourbon tasting on our last cruise. I don’t see that offered but maybe it’s just not as popular so they don’t require reservations, or perhaps they no longer offer that tasting.
I have only been on 7 night cruises before and there were several different tastings over the cruise. Guess on a 4 night cruise there just aren't as many nights/days to have the tastings.

I was disappointed about not snagging a spot for Mixology. Do you suppose there other tastings in addition to the ones currently listed that don’t have to be reserved ahead of time? There was a whiskey/cognac/bourbon tasting on our last cruise. I don’t see that offered but maybe it’s just not as popular so they don’t require reservations, or perhaps they no longer offer that tasting.
The cabanas are usually picked over when Concierge books at 120. We are gold and have only gone on the 4 night Concierge. There are other tastings...we have done wine & champagne and booked those onboard. We have also seen tequila and beer tastings offered. Check with guest services to see what else is open or if mixology has openings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter