"Dreams" Book

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Okay, so yesterday the Fed-Ex truck pulls up outside my house and drops a package on my doorstep. Hmmm, what's this? It's a "Dreams" book from DVC with a letter thanking me for my interest in joining. I have been a member for a couple of years but also made a recent purchase. Is this the new Member Handbook? I'll admit that I think it's beautifully done...but it really doesn't have anything the old paper handbook didn't have. Is there anyone else that thinks the book is an unnecessary extravagance? (ie: Send me a totebag next time!) :teeth:

calypso*a*go-go said:
Okay, so yesterday the Fed-Ex truck pulls up outside my house and drops a package on my doorstep. Hmmm, what's this? It's a "Dreams" book from DVC with a letter thanking me for my interest in joining. I have been a member for a couple of years but also made a recent purchase. Is this the new Member Handbook? I'll admit that I think it's beautifully done...but it really doesn't have anything the old paper handbook didn't have. Is there anyone else that thinks the book is an unnecessary extravagance? (ie: Send me a totebag next time!) :teeth:

Haven't gotten any new books but agree the paper handbook is just fine. Would really like a new tote- something along the lines of the one we got in 1997 - canvas with zipper that holds all the paperwork or maybe the beach bag type - already have 2 back packs ( which I use) each trip. Since I have 3 separate contracts (not 1 and 2 add ons) one book and two other items might be nice instead of 3 handbooks - OTOH it might increase dues so better be careful what I wish for. Do you think the book is related to your latest purchase?

It sounds like you somehow got onto the prospective buyer list - that is the book they sent me when I requested information before I made the decision to buy in. It is a beautiful coffee table book! Then again, I also got the tote bag when I coughed up the money for a new membership. :rotfl:

cobbler said:
Is it a purple hardcover book?

I would like to get one of those :)

Yes! Maybe you should just go online and request info. on DVC...they would probably send you one. I think the one I received must be tied to the new purchase somehow. Probably because I didn't buy direct from Disney (they are only licensed to sell SSR in my home state and I wanted points elsewhere).

We received one of those books during our feb. tour. It is like the Sears Wish book for Disney Lovers!! LOL
I look at mine very often!!

Got my Wishes book when we went to hear the sales pitch. It is a pretty book. DH calls it my "bedtime story" because I usually look at it in bed and plan, plan, plan. Then I ooh and ahh at the pretty pictures over and over
(ad nauseum :rotfl: )

6mouskateers said:
Got my Wishes book when we went to hear the sales pitch. It is a pretty book. DH calls it my "bedtime story" because I usually look at it in bed and plan, plan, plan. Then I ooh and ahh at the pretty pictures over and over
(ad nauseum :rotfl: )

:lmao: Mine's right next to my bed also. Makes for sweet dreams, huh?!!

They accidently sent me two of them along with the canvas bag. My original guide quit and I was reassigned and the new guide did not know the first one was in the mail.

I have one in my office and my son hasd the other in his bedroom. He reads it every night!

Now if we can just find that book called (I think) WDW Explorer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter