Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

Regrettably, Carol and I made the difficult decision that due to the differences in levels of accessibility between the United States and Europe, Carol will not be attending this trip. We will plan another event to celebrate our 30th anniversary that will be easier for her to fully participate in. I will still be going on the trip and teaming up with my China ABD travel mate, Rob.

So sorry to hear this, Michael. The differences in accessibility between US and Europe are quite evident and I am sure you and Carol took a lot of time to think this through and I am sorry that she will not be joining us.

I was just listening to your recap of your Tokyo and China trip this morning and I am happy that you and Rob are able to be travel mates again. Sending best wishes to Carol.

Rebecca

Hello! I am heading off to Orlando on November 8. Will anyone be at WDW or attending Destination D and like to meet up? Perhaps we can meet at EPCOT at the U.K. or Paris pavilion? It'll be a fun way start getting to know each other.

I was already planning to come to the connecting with Walt meet on Friday around 2, but multiple meets are always fun. I arrive on the 14th. I will watch this space or let Rob know and he will tell me:).

Chandra

I am delighted to see a few of us will be at the Destination D event! The Connecting with Walt meet-up is on Friday, 11/16, at the Contemporary Resort’s Outer Rim at 2 pm. Craig and I figure most folks will check in for the event that day and come over to the Outer Rim. If everyone will be at the CWW meet-up, we could arrange an ABD meet-up then. What are your thoughts?

I am delighted to see a few of us will be at the Destination D event! The Connecting with Walt meet-up is on Friday, 11/16, at the Contemporary Resort’s Outer Rim at 2 pm. Craig and I figure most folks will check in for the event that day and come over to the Outer Rim. If everyone will be at the CWW meet-up, we could arrange an ABD meet-up then. What are your thoughts?
Sounds good to me!

Just a thought - if we schedule our meet-up after Destination D on 11/18 at EPCOT, we can get the AP Goofy magnet. Let’s discuss at the CWW meet-up.

I arrive late on the 15th and would love to meet up. I'm planning on going to the CWW meet, too. So, if I can't make the ABD meet, I'll see you guys at CWW.

Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary
At 2 pm. It’s very informal. Hope to see you there!

I'm inclined to agree. My son texted me a pic this morning of his latest campus activity - goat yoga. :confused3 Not quite what I had in mind when I encouraged him to get more involved on campus this year!

Laurie

I know what this is and all I can say is some people are gluttons for punishment because good luck in not having a goat decide to release the goats bathroom business on you. Plus those cloven hooves hurt like the dickens if you have ever had one step on your foot when your not wearing closed toed shoes i.e. sneakers or western boots. I would not one standing on my back.

Update for the Destination D London/Paris ABD Meet-Up. We will be heading over to EPCOT from the Contemporary Resort around 4 pm. Let’s plan to meet at 5 pm in front of the Rose & Crown at the U.K. pavilion. Be sure to pick up your AP Goofy magnet!

Hello! We had a fun meet-up at EPCOT after Destination D to share our excitement about the trip over glasses of champagne at the Paris Pavilion. A few months prior to last year's Dreams Unlimited Travel China ABD trip, some of us met every few weeks via Skype to talk about the trip, concerns, share experiences, and make plans for the times when we are on our own. This was very informal and presented an opportunity for some of us to learn new names and get to know each other better. Would anyone be interested in doing that for this trip? If you are interested, please let me know. We can then determine a date/time to set up a Skype call. Please keep in mind this would be an informal gathering of fellow travelers and friends. Personal questions about the trip, payments, accounts, etc, should be sent to Kevin Close.

Hello! We had a fun meet-up at EPCOT after Destination D to share our excitement about the trip over glasses of champagne at the Paris Pavilion. A few months prior to last year's Dreams Unlimited Travel China ABD trip, some of us met every few weeks via Skype to talk about the trip, concerns, share experiences, and make plans for the times when we are on our own. This was very informal and presented an opportunity for some of us to learn new names and get to know each other better. Would anyone be interested in doing that for this trip? If you are interested, please let me know. We can then determine a date/time to set up a Skype call. Please keep in mind this would be an informal gathering of fellow travelers and friends. Personal questions about the trip, payments, accounts, etc, should be sent to Kevin Close.
Michael - I am certainly interested in participating in this. The D23 meet up was a lot of fun and it was great to get to know some of our fellow adventurers. ~ Brian

Klose

Kevin Klose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!