Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Disneyland Paris | 06/11/18

Very much enjoyed this episode. Looking forward to watching more of the video that Craig shot while there.

Very much enjoyed this episode. Looking forward to watching more of the video that Craig shot while there.
Wasn't it fabulous?! I really enjoyed this one too. Visiting Disneyland Paris has been on my bucket list for a million years because of their pink castle. Pink is my favorite. :lovestruc

It was so fun hearing Craig talk about all of the fun things there. I love how you can tell that he was excited about it. Such fun!

great show!!!
we (all 9 of us) have reservations at DLP for next summer (2019), as the big finish to our Disney Magic cruise (booked with Tracey at DU of course :) )

the plan is to take the Eurostar straight from the UK to Disneyland Paris, where we'll stay for 4 nights/5 days - leaving at the end on the late flight out of paris so we still have a full day in the parks..

interestingly, kids below the age of 3 get in for free at WDW, while at DLP kids get in for free up to the age of 7 (at least with the package i booked). That's a pretty good deal!

by the way, i don't recall if you mentioned that the high speed train from the airport to DLP takes 10 minutes (so a lot faster than Craig's 90 minute taxi ride).
Also, there's a shuttle bus from the airport to DLP, but of course it's a lot slower than the high speed train.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!