Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Viking River Cruise - Christmas Markets Part 2 | 02/05/18

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, John and Kevin continue to discuss their experience stopping at the Christmas Markets during their Viking River Cruise in December.

Loved watching the reviews of the Christmas Markets - My husband and I were on the Avalon Illumination which went the opposite way on the Danube from Neuremberg to Budapest the same week with 3 pre-nights in Prague. I saw Kevin and John at the Christmas market in Vienna - I actually went up to them (which is so out of my character) - so much fun to meet them after listening to the show for many years.

the cruise was for our 25th wedding anniversary and was the trip of a lifetime - my favorite market was in Regensburg at the Thurn und Taxis palace. I now plan on a river cruise in the summer as it will allow us to enjoy the sun decks and outdoor dining

Lisa

I loved the episodes ...a Christmas Market Cruise has been on my bucket list and I have a feeling will be crossed off soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter