Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Wonderland Dining Review on the Harmony of the Seas | 03/16/20

OMG, YES!!!!! I haven't enjoyed something so much in a LONG time! I am split - I would give ANYTHING to have been at this dinner with both of you, BUT - I also would have probably caused myself irreparable abdominal damage, trying to hold onto loud guffaws and tears of laughter at the table! I would have ended up a meal like this feeling what would probably be "annoyed".

I saw this restaurant listed on a cruise I was going to take, read the description, and quickly decided "Awww H-E--doluble-holckey-sticks naw!!!": Thank you for validating that decision.

I also have not, and will never, go to Victoria and Albert's - just like here - there is little to nothing that interests me, and most things I would not eat, or even want to try. Unpopular opinion, I know, but that's okay. I also do NOT like to gussy way up just to be fed.

OMG, YES!!!!! I haven't enjoyed something so much in a LONG time! I am split - I would give ANYTHING to have been at this dinner with both of you, BUT - I also would have probably caused myself irreparable abdominal damage, trying to hold onto loud guffaws and tears of laughter at the table! I would have ended up a meal like this feeling what would probably be "annoyed".

I saw this restaurant listed on a cruise I was going to take, read the description, and quickly decided "Awww H-E--doluble-holckey-sticks naw!!!": Thank you for validating that decision.

I also have not, and will never, go to Victoria and Albert's - just like here - there is little to nothing that interests me, and most things I would not eat, or even want to try. Unpopular opinion, I know, but that's okay. I also do NOT like to gussy way up just to be fed.

I am typically into this type of dining experience - BUT the taste needs to match up to the hype. Typically when the portions are super tiny it is b/c there is a lot of taste packed into that small package .... appears this is not the case here. Then it just becomes ridiculousness for the presentation with no pay off

I am typically into this type of dining experience - BUT the taste needs to match up to the hype. Typically when the portions are super tiny it is b/c there is a lot of taste packed into that small package .... appears this is not the case here. Then it just becomes ridiculousness for the presentation with no pay off
Presumption and peculiar presentation without much gustation or satisfaction, party of 1? ;)

Last edited:
Haven't watched yet but have high hopes for an entertaining video. Val & I sailed on the Harmony about a month before J&K did. We tried Wonderland when we were on board and it was "interesting". Knowing J&K's dining likes/dislikes and their podcast style this could be fun.

Following up on my own post above - I watched this last night. I was definitely amused and at times was laughing so hard I was crying. This review goes down in the great history of K&J dining reviews with the sad little crab cake.

I liked that they were very gracious about their server and realized he is just trying to do the best with what he has. Certainly it is not his fault and I am glad they were quick to speak to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!