Dreams unlimited Travel should offer service for DVC

marcoi

Earning My Ears
I am so grateful for Dreams and there content. i would love a service that would help with planning. i am a expert on booking my own vacation. but right now my sister and aunt are currently booked a vacation at the same time. i don't like having people in my room. so i had them book with dreams. i would love for them to offer me a service to plan everything for all of us. i would pay money for them to plan a family vacation for ten of us. but i own DVC and thats not possible. i know pete mention it yesterday. you can still say you have no fee for regular booking. this would only be for DVC. just wanted to know what everyone thinks.

For myself, no.

I've been going to Disney long enough that I'm well versed in what we like and how to book it. I'd simply be telling someone else exactly what I wanted and when which isn't saving me much if any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter