Drinks Onboard and at CC

Debonna

Mouseketeer
Cruising soon on the Dream! Tell me what cocktails you recommend on the Dream / CC and where. I like vodka, gin, rum, sometimes tequila, and sparkling wine. Nothing too sweet.

I was able to get a Cape Cod (cranberry, vodka, lime) as a modification of a “drink of the day” for the discounted price. I left out mango or subbed something - ah, the Cool Breeze; left out schnapps. Maybe had soda water instead of Sprite.

Those who enjoy cocktails can make recommendations. I have a limited list I enjoy.

But for your reference, here are some of the Daily Drinks (discounted that day) on a 14-night cruise: Mai Tai, Planter’s Punch and those below

I think this is usually offered on Boarding Day:

IMG_7233.jpeg

IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7235.jpeg

IMG_7236.jpeg

IMG_7237.jpeg

IMG_7238.jpeg

IMG_7239.jpeg

I do like cider; during Happy Hour, a draft is half price. Find it in 687 Lounge; which hour? Ask onboard. We usually had it 9-10 pm on one cruise; I have seen it twice a day on other cruises. Many/ most of the lounges offer Happy Hour.

Drink of the Day is listed in/on the Personal Navigator. If you don’t get the paper one in your cabin, pick it up at Guest Services - you shouldn’t have to stand in line.

IMG_7240.jpeg

The Happy Hour was listed for four different bars on this Day 1:

IMG_7241.jpeg

You can see prior Personal Navigators (daily ship schedules) on Disneycruiselineblog.

With a seriously rowdy allergy to pineapple, any day the drink of the day is pineapple free is a good day for me!

If you like sparkling wine, there is a champagne bar on the Dream: Pink. The bars often also offer something called sommelier‘s bin where they have wines (including sparkling) that they for whatever reason have taken off the list or so. You just pick you r type of wine and then get whatever they have. I tried it a few times for sparkling wine on the Wonder and ended up with a glass of a high end champagne that would have cost much more than the sommelier‘s bin price. It was delicious!

I love the Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial champagne. They usually add some berries and a twist of orange peel. But they also make some great mojitos. At dinner, I typically order one of the specialty cocktails on the menu so that I don't have to think, and I'll usually go for the one with champagne or prosecco if there's one. Sometimes I just look at their menu and see what they have that seems interesting in that bar/lounge rather than trying to come up with independent thought (I like to put my brain on vacation too) plus it gives me the opportunity to try something I'd never have thought of. But I will sometimes also just order something simple like a gin and tonic or Moscow mule or a glass of wine or champagne. So many choices, so little time!

I love the Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial champagne.

We did the champagne tasting on the Wish and are now in love with this....even though I have to ask my mom and sister to buy it because it's not stocked in my part of the state.

While its no longer on any menus on board, most bartenders will still make a Tropical Depression. Watch out though, some try to put tequila in it too.

1711655432582.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter