Driving time from Oakland to Disneyland

ron808

bling bling!
Can anyone please give me a rough estimate of the driving time frame from Oakland to Anaheim?

Driving starts noon if that helps.

I have no idea how long will the driving time be as i'm not from Cali at all. Thanks.

I would say it's about 7 1/2 to 8 hours from Oakland. I live in Manteca, CA which is about an hour and a half from Oakland and it takes us 6 to 6 1/2 hours to get there.

Early in the day and late in the day, traffic can be a bear to get from Oakland over to I-5. Leaving at noon, you should be okay, so I didn't include extra time for traffic.

I'd say your pretty much on the $$ with that one...I live in Merced and it takes me about 5 hours to DL...it takes me 3 hours to get to SFSU where my daughter goes to school and I go over the Bay Bridge as well...so yeah about 8 hours unless its heavy traffic...if there is any its probably gonna be from oakland to the 5 but once you get on 5 you should be good until maybe Santa clarita depending on what time you get there (Magic Mountain) then from there you will be ok until you get to Santa Ana Fwy then its gonna be hit or miss...seems like I always get that traffic no matter what time of day or night I go...if your driving on a weekday you know your gonna get the lunch crowds in Oakland

Thanks quartetsinger however I'm flying to Oakland & would like to catch a whiff (sp?) of those California cows (not the fatties but real cows). :hatboy1:

I just changed my flight to an earlier schedule so we can have more fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter