Dues at VB verus SSR

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
We are looking to add on at VB and noticed the dues seem higher than at the newer SSR. I have not checked others resorts yet but was courious. Is this due to the resent repairs due to storms or just what?..smjj
Vero Beach = $5.63
SSR = $4.12

Hurricane insurance!

I have a friend from a non-dis board that lives in inland FL and his renewal on his home insurance went up 150% last year(unfortunately right before Christmas)

As long as I've owned at VB (2002), the dues have always been substantially higher than the other resorts.
I'm sure part of it is insurance, but I think the general upkeep on an ocean front resort may be more expensive. Possibly higher labor costs, and higher taxes in that area also. :smokin:

MG

As long as I've owned at VB (2002), the dues have always been substantially higher than the other resorts.
I'm sure part of it is insurance, but I think the general upkeep on an ocean front resort may be more expensive. Possibly higher labor costs, and higher taxes in that area also. :smokin:

MG

The salt air is pretty harsh on the place I would guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter