Dumb Newbie ? for the BWV

kabuki

<font color=green>It's free if you pass out in the
I know this sounds dumb but can someone tell me What kinds of coffee filters the Boardwalk Villa Studios require? My husband and I are using ours for the 1st time! Also anything we should pack that we might not think of for the room?

The coffee maker in the studios are 4 cup units. The coffee supplied is the kind that is already in a self enclosed filter.

That said... We are MAJOR coffee drinkers. So we find the need to buy extra coffee, sugar, cream ( if you use it ).
Additional paper plates will come in handy as only 4 are usually in the room.

You can get any of these items at the store ( The Screen Door ) down on the Boardwalk. Or you can save money by takeing 5 minutes to walk over to the Hess gas station directly across the street from the BoardWalk entrance.

Mike©;20393478 said:
The coffee maker in the studios are 4 cup units. The coffee supplied is the kind that is already in a self enclosed filter.

That said... We are MAJOR coffee drinkers. So we find the need to buy extra coffee, sugar, cream ( if you use it ).
Additional paper plates will come in handy as only 4 are usually in the room.

You can get any of these items at the store ( The Screen Door ) down on the Boardwalk. Or you can save money by takeing 5 minutes to walk over to the Hess gas station directly across the street from the BoardWalk entrance.

Thank you Mike! My husband and I love coffee also and will need to get some! I really appreciate the answer!

The coffee makers use the flat bottomed, basket type filters (similar to Mr. Coffee brand).

Many of the studios have the full size 12 cup coffeemakers - if you find that 4 cup to be too small for your needs, give housekeepign a call and ask for the larger size.

The coffee makers use the flat bottomed, basket type filters (similar to Mr. Coffee brand).

Many of the studios have the full size 12 cup coffeemakers - if you find that 4 cup to be too small for your needs, give housekeepign a call and ask for the larger size.

Thank you! This is exactly what we were looking for. We will be calling for the big one!

I don't think we've ever had a small, 4 cup, coffee maker. It's been the larger one, and for us, filling the coffee pot to the top means we don't have strong enough coffee. By the time I get it right, it's time to go home.:rotfl:

Bobbi

I don't think we've ever had a small, 4 cup, coffee maker. It's been the larger one, and for us, filling the coffee pot to the top means we don't have strong enough coffee. By the time I get it right, it's time to go home.:rotfl:

Bobbi

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Extra paper plates, plastic "silverware" and "cream" and sugar packets are available from mousekeeping at no charge. No napkins are provided, but there will be paper towels. Extra coffee packets are $3.00, I think, so bring your own. Since you will have a toaster and small refrigerator, you might want to think about some simple breakfast items to have on hand. A small bottle of shampoo may or may not be sufficient, so you may want to bring your own.

Not our favorite brand, but we just purchase the Maxwell house filter packs when we're on trips and toss 2 in there to get hi octane.

If staying in a studio then you should definitely get yourself a canvas shoe organizer and hang it on your bathroom door. It gives you a great place to store all that stuff that takes up valuable counter space.

6462-13SPI.jpg

Not our favorite brand, but we just purchase the Maxwell house filter packs when we're on trips and toss 2 in there to get hi octane.

If staying in a studio then you should definitely get yourself a canvas shoe organizer and hang it on your bathroom door. It gives you a great place to store all that stuff that takes up valuable counter space.

6462-13SPI.jpg

or even shoes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter