Dumb question about the Disneyland App

AustinTink

DIS Veteran
So I just downloaded the Disneyland App for the first time. I am not an "app" person per say. I use one app on my phone. Yes, one.

Anyway, my question is if I purchase my DL tickets online (with Maxpass) while logged into my Disney account, will the tickets and Maxpass feature automatically show up in the app when we log in at the parks?

I will print out the tickets here and scan them at the gate for real tickets. Do I need to do anything else to start using Maxpass at that point? Thanks.

If it doesn’t auto add you can add it to the app by scanning the bar code or typing in the ticket ID #. Make sure to name it when you put it in, that’s your only chance! (Otherwise it’s a mess of numbers and you can’t tell whose is whose.)

(And all q’s are totally welcome here!)

You’ll get real tickets even if you scan the ticket on the app at the gate the first time. But bringing the paper copy is a good idea because the app crashes at the most inopportune times!

You’ll get real tickets even if you scan the ticket on the app at the gate the first time. But bringing the paper copy is a good idea because the app crashes at the most inopportune times!
Thanks for the answers! I'm looking forward to trying something new during this trip. Look at me, I'm using an app!

So I just downloaded the Disneyland App for the first time. I am not an "app" person per say. I use one app on my phone. Yes, one.

Anyway, my question is if I purchase my DL tickets online (with Maxpass) while logged into my Disney account, will the tickets and Maxpass feature automatically show up in the app when we log in at the parks?

I will print out the tickets here and scan them at the gate for real tickets. Do I need to do anything else to start using Maxpass at that point? Thanks.
They should auto add. I know my MHP tickets did when I bought those online while logged in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter