DVC and parking at the parks

ryanmilla

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find this, so that could be my answer, but I thought I would ask all of you knowledgable folks.

Are we entitled to free parking at the parks as a membership perk with our DVC membership? :confused3

I know we have, as a perk, complimentary valet parking at BWV, VWL, BCV, but couldn't remember if we got free parking at the parks.

There is not 'free parking' that comes with your DVC membership. However, anyone staying at a Disney Resort, DVC or otherwise, gets free parking at the parks.

BillPA is correct, you must be staying onsite to get the free parking at the theme parks. Unless you have an Annual Pass, that will get you free parking no matter where you stay.

DVC Members do get free valet parking at DVC resorts, whether or not they are staying onsite.

Ooooo, so the Annual Pass will get me free parking. Great. I am headed down there for a training course, so I am not staying onsite or using my DVC points since my company is flipping the bill. But the hotel they have me at does not have complimentary transportation to the parks, so I will have to drive if I want to go in the evenings. I do have an annual pass, so that will work for me. Great! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter