DVC bedding update?

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
Which DVC properties, to date, have already changed over to triple sheeting instead of yucky bedspreads? Anyone have an idea when all DVC resorts should be complete?

We were recently at Aulani and then the Grand Californian a week later. Aulani had triple sheeting. Grand Californian had yucky, ugly bedspreads.

We were recently at Aulani and then the Grand Californian a week later. Aulani had triple sheeting. Grand Californian had yucky, ugly bedspreads.

We stayed at VGC last week in a one bedroom and had the sheeted duvet UNDER the bedspread....we just folded up the bedspread when we arrived. It goes with the theming of the room much better than the white sheets!

We stayed at VGC last week in a one bedroom and had the sheeted duvet UNDER the bedspread....we just folded up the bedspread when we arrived. It goes with the theming of the room much better than the white sheets!

Doesn't the bedspread still defeat the purpose of the triple sheeting? I thought the purpose of triple sheeting was so that all the bedding was washed after a checkout and before the next guest checks-in. Whereas with a bedspread it is only washed when scheduled (monthly???).

It's funny, we stayed at GCH in the DVC wing last year (it was a GCH room, not a cash DVC stay) and they already were triple sheeted with a runner, if I recall correctly. Too bad they are taking longer to do the DVC portion, I really enjoyed the linens that way!

I didnt think the bedspread thing was intended for sleeping purposes bs decoration...i cant remember (we didnt have it out long enough) but it may infact have been just a runner!!

Stayed at AKV-Jambo 2 weeks ago, and they still had bedspreads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter