DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

I have the shopper tote. It's much larger than I expected, but I love it. Only issue is the leather (it's a light brown/tan) edging has gotten a little scuffed, but this is my daily use purse since last July. I'm looking at the crossbody pouchette... anybody have this one that has brought to the park? I usually carry a teeny baggellini for my phone/cards and like the lightweight aspect, but it's getting rough looking.

Can anyone tell me how the dvc discount works in this case? Does it automatically come out when you sign on to dvc members?

DH bought me the cross body letter carrier purse on Ebay last year. I wish would've waited because we've seen them at the BW gift shop each time we stay there. Anyway, I'm thankful to have the purse. It has held up nice for me but is not my everyday purse.

I happened to be up late so I figured I'd check the ShopDisney website. All 3 bags were there, but when I tried to add any of them to my bag it said they were sold out. This was at 3:21 AM Eastern time. The purchase limit was 2, which makes me wonder how much stock they even released today.

Update: got it ordered just before 4 am! :)

Same here. I'm crushed!

I'd been setting an alarm for every 20-30 minutes to check when they went up, because I really wanted one and figured they would sell out quickly, but this is insane. :(

Last edited:
Check again! I just retried for the heck of it and successfully ordered at 3:57!! I'm guessing they hadn't loaded the inventory yet.

I happened to be up late so I figured I'd check the ShopDisney website. All 3 bags were there, but when I tried to add any of them to my bag it said they were sold out. This was at 3:21 AM Eastern time. The purchase limit was 2, which makes me wonder how much stock they even released today.

Just checked. Decided not to buy, but the bags seem to be available. Use code SHIPMAGIC for free shipping and GIFT for a free gift for those who spend $50 or more. Additional choices for free gift if you spend more than $100.

Try it again. I live in the Midwest (Central Time Zone) and I got up at 6am to purchase one because I was afraid they would sell out fast. They had all 3 available, I was able to get the letter carrier that I wanted AND I got the 20% DVC discount. I checked a few hours later and they still had all 3 styles up. I am so excited, I have been wanting this one for a long time, this is my anniversary present from DH since our it is tomorrow :love:.

I called about the gift code and was told that it couldn't double up with the 20% off. So no free gift, but still got my DVC Dooney, 20% off, and free shipping.

Just checked. Decided not to buy, but the bags seem to be available. Use code SHIPMAGIC for free shipping and GIFT for a free gift for those who spend $50 or more. Additional choices for free gift if you spend more than $100.

Still available, can’t decide if i like the design or not. Have HM one that’s held up well but concerned re the white background discoloring.:scratchin

I signed on about 9 am central time. I bought a dvc dooney purse and got the 20% discount and the free gift.

Good to see I was probably just too early when I checked. As I said, I was just curious so I wasn't actually planning on buying one. They don't have the barrel style any more, which was the perfect size for me. Of the three choices, two were too big and the third was too small.

How did you get that price? Oh you did not get letter carrier$198 you got crossbody $158

Last edited:
How did you get that price? Oh you did not get letter carrier$198 you got crossbody $158
No I got the letter carrier not the crossbody...thought they were one in the same. I got an extra 20% off of the 20% off. Didn’t expect to but it was certainly a nice surprise!

I was disappointed last week to find out Disney isn't doing Vera Bradley anymore. No offense to Dooney, but it's too pricy for me. I wanted to get a new pattern in Vera Bradley (like the subtle ones, not the ones that scream "Mickey Mouse"). The girl at Mousegear told me they are only at the Disney outlet now and Disney is focusing on the higher end bags. Oh well. Ebay it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter