DVC Halloween Party at Contemporary

RachaelA

DIS Veteran
has anyone heard anything about there being DVC parties again on Halloween at the Contemporary? We went the last 2 years and the issue (but not open for booking) was out by now.

Following, but I got nothing! We are going to MNSSHP 10/30 and love the idea of Contemporary on 10/31, but no one seems to know anything even still??!!

I think this is a go, it was listed in the Disney Flies magazine. I have not gone before, but was told by MS that booking opened in Aug last year...

FYI, another interesting option for 10/31, 2 years ago we did the Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness. It was Halloween themed in decor, and there were many characters in costumes (Halloween costumes I mean) intersecting with everyone. The band was also themed in their dress and played Halloween type music. We loved it.

They are for sale now. There were 2 times available when we just happened to call on TH; and earlier 3-5ish and then a 6-9ish. It's $30 pp for adults, we don't have any little ones anymore so I forgot to ask about the child cost. Refreshments, entertainment, and possible character interaction included.

We booked this the day after it was announced and the CM we had first told me it was sold out. Both times. We went on to do some other business and I asked her if she could check one more time at end of call. She was gone 10 minutes and came back and said she got it. Apparently she had to search her system for reservations starting about 15 minutes after the actual start time... You could call back and ask them to check again and ask for them to check a "later time"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!