DVC Member Perks/ Discounts at Disneyland Paris?

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
DH has surprised me with a four day trip to DLP at the end of November. This will be our first visit since becoming DVC members. I wonder if there are any DVC Member Perks or Discounts at DLP?

dolphingirl47

We went in July using our DVC points. I took my DVC card just in case but there was no opportunity to use it. Do take Simon's book though as you can get a 20% discount off Planet Hollywood. Mine was about five years out of date and we still got the discount!!!

Good luck with that exchange rate as you will tons of spending money especially if you like to drink as we do!!!

Also there is no Disney jewellery like in Florida or car ariel toppers. Got a great tinkerbell dress in the shops though, glasses and place mats and a wonderful pin saying 15 for Kirsty's 15th birthday.

Have a great time and our highlight was the wonderful tower of terror, also make sure you are forward facing in crush's ride!!

Susan

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter