DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Hey guys! On the FE list, please let me know if you are willing to exchange with the latecomer list and I will add you as "Participant" on there. You won't exchange with other "participants" (as that will be in the other lists), it just notes that you will be willing to exchange with anyone on the latecomers list.
How many latecomers are there?

Hey guys! On the FE list, please let me know if you are willing to exchange with the latecomer list and I will add you as "Participant" on there. You won't exchange with other "participants" (as that will be in the other lists), it just notes that you will be willing to exchange with anyone on the latecomers list.

Is there really only ONE latecomer?

If anyone is interested in Candy/Snack Exchange, please send me a conversation. List will be closed on June 20, sent to participants on June 21!

38 days away!!:boat:

Asking again for new interest in Candy/Snack Exchange!

Meet at TOTW Lounge the night before the cruise! Happily Ever Fireworks begin at 9:15. We will be there saving some seats by 8.

Meet in the atrium of the Dream at 8:30 AM on the sea day if you want to have breakfast together! If the atrium is closed because of Meet and Greets, Meet by the side entrance.

For these things, just show up! Looking forward to meeting some fellow DVC cruisers!

Bobbi:boat:

Hi! When will we be getting the list of cabins partipating in the fishextender and their assigned dates? Thanks!!

We are happy to exchange w. A latecomer list!

Happy to be a part of the latecomer list. Let me know!

Thx!! The Halls will try to meet up w you all at 830am sea day! Looking forward!!!

Meet at TOTW Lounge the night before the cruise! Happily Ever Fireworks begin at 9:15. We will be there saving some seats by 8.

Meet in the atrium of the Dream at 8:30 AM on the sea day if you want to have breakfast together! If the atrium is closed because of Meet and Greets, Meet by the side entrance.

For these things, just show up! Looking forward to meeting some fellow DVC cruisers!

Hi everyone!

Still asking if any last minute interest in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange!

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads! We have 2 grown sons who are also fathers, and have heard from both.

Hi everyone!

Still asking if any last minute interest in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange!

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads! We have 2 grown sons who are also fathers, and have heard from both.

We are still planning to participate in the candy/snack exchange!

Counting the days YAY see you at the TOTW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts