DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Wow, you're making the most of the trip to FL!
That's right! With airfare what it is we are only flying once next year lol. Plus, I think it will be fun to spend a few days with my daughter just the two of us. Although she informed me she would like an evening in a kids club both on the ship and at a resort....so we will see how this works!

Hi- not on this exact cruise (our first trip on DCL end of June '18 and not DVC) but I've been surfing the boards (ha!) trying to learn a little bit and I would consider DVC Disney experts for sure!! Just learned 'Double Dip' means visiting Castaway Cay 2x...is there an an acronym list somewhere too? Using context clues... will get the hang of it. I would start my own cruise thread if I was a little more savvy but I will just keep checking back! TIA!

Ok... I did just find acronym list on the board welcome pages but EBTA wasn't on it and that was the one I was wondering about?? Thx!

Ok, just booked the Poly for a few days prior to the cruise!

As to the FE list, I will work on getting that started tonight...

This was a strange post. I do nor remember saying we were going to Beauty and the Beast!??I deleted it!

Last edited:
Would love to participate in the candy exchange! There are 3 of us - hubby and I (first time member cruise) but have been on DCL and my sister who has never cruised before! So excited!!! We are also staying prior at AKL-KV and after - BLT.

Would love to participate in the candy exchange! There are 3 of us - hubby and I (first time member cruise) but have been on DCL and my sister who has never cruised before! So excited!!! We are also staying prior at AKL-KV and after - BLT.
:welcome:

I am on this year's MC which so far has been wonderful....lots of special things to see, including a preview of bits of next year's Wreck it Ralph movie with a Disney Princess scene that is hilarious!

I will update the list to include you when I can. On my way to eat, so we can snorkel in St John!:boat:

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bobbiwoz

:boat:

Snorkeling was fantastic, saw 3 squid, which I had not ever seen before when snorkeling. Saw a ray, lots of fish and coral. Will snorkel on CC on Friday!

Just booked BWV for the night before the cruise! I had 15 banked points to use up, and BW view studio was only 18, and they sleep 5 now, so... how could I resist? Especially because I want to try the Bon Voyage character breakfast (how appropriate)!!

Just booked BWV for the night before the cruise! I had 15 banked points to use up, and BW view studio was only 18, and they sleep 5 now, so... how could I resist? Especially because I want to try the Bon Voyage character breakfast (how appropriate)!!
I agree that sounds like a great breakfast to attend! Glad you got the BWV studio you wanted!

Oh, and add us to the candy exchange, please! Do we have an official meet-up planned for the night before? TOTWL?

I agree that sounds like a great breakfast to attend! Glad you got the BWV studio you wanted!
We've always done standard view in the past to save on points, but a standard view was 14, and I thought I'd rather spend 3 extra then let even one go to waste! You guys get me, right? :teacher::teeth:

Oh, and add us to the candy exchange, please! Do we have an official meet-up planned for the night before? TOTWL?

I would very much like to have a meet at TTOTW the night before, to meet and enjoy the fireworks.

We will most likely eat at The Wave, then head up.

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan

So I just booked a mommy/daughter post cruise stay at CCV as my husband can't take off time after the cruise. The month of July is nearly all Disney! When we bought we had 2016 points that we had to bank nearly all of so we are putting those to good use! I am so excited! Already brainstorming candy ideas as well as FE ideas if one gets started.

I would love to join any meet up that gets organized! It would be so much fun to meet fellow DVC Dis'ers and see some familiar faces on the ship.

:beach::sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!