DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

:welcome:

I am glad the timing works for all of you who do not want to take children out of school!

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS

We want to be in on the Local Candy/Snack exchange. We have been on numerous DCL cruises, all four ships, with our daughters. Now that they are all grown up, youngest turns 22 tomorrow, we are going by ourselves! We will also participate in the regular FE. I'll get you the info tidefan. SEC, BEST conference, undisputed!!

I am glad the timing works for all of you who do not want to take children out of school!

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS

We want to be in on the Local Candy/Snack exchange. We have been on numerous DCL cruises, all four ships, with our daughters. Now that they are all grown up, youngest turns 22 tomorrow, we are going by ourselves! We will also participate in the regular FE. I'll get you the info tidefan. SEC, BEST conference, undisputed!!

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
GatorJoe

Happy birthday to your youngest!party:

We just got off a carnival cruise; night and day comparison to Disney. Although the Liberty was much better than the Suxsation, the boarded up window on deck 9 Foreward and the ugly tarped spiral staircase (under refurb) did not add much to the decor!
You can't always get what you want, but you get what you pay for!

:boat:

Bumping up!

Who wants to share your favorite local candy or snack? It’s fun to go back to your cabin and see what surprise there is in your Fish Extender!!

maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
GatorJoe

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but let's go ahead and get the DIS FE Exchange up and running. Please post the following information:

DISName
Cabin Number
Where you are from
Family Member Names and Ages (Optional, but if you don't list names, then we need Gender and Age)
Favorite Character(s) for each family member
Any specific allergies

Let's see how many people we get interested, and then we can decide A) if there needs to be multiple groups, and B) when we should have a cutoff date for joining (so people can get their exchange items together).

Only 9 months away!

tidefan
Can we still join for the FE?

For those of you that have done a MC before I have a question on tipping. I thought I saw somewhere that gratuities were included on the MC. I am not sure if that is correct or not. I’m sitting down to work out a budget for the cruise and want to make sure I cover all my bases. Are gratuities included and if not about how much should I expect to spend in tips each day? We’ve never cruised at all before so I really have no clue who to tip or how much. Thanks!

For those of you that have done a MC before I have a question on tipping. I thought I saw somewhere that gratuities were included on the MC. I am not sure if that is correct or not. I’m sitting down to work out a budget for the cruise and want to make sure I cover all my bases. Are gratuities included and if not about how much should I expect to spend in tips each day? We’ve never cruised at all before so I really have no clue who to tip or how much. Thanks!

Tips ARE included in the cost of the Member Cruise. You may give more if your service warrants your giving more. I would probably budget $30-50 in case that happens. You may keep a few dollars handy if you think you will order room service.

Bobbi

PS. “ Regular “ tipping comes to $13 a day per person. This includes something for room steward, server and assistant server and head waiter.

Hi we are excited for our 5th DC first MC. Would love to be a part of FE if organized. I am not the best on this type of board so I better not try to be the organizer.

Hi we are excited for our 5th DC first MC. Would love to be a part of FE if organized. I am not the best on this type of board so I better not try to be the organizer.

I hope you enjoy this Member Cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!