DVC owners

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
Are there any DVC owners here who have points they need to use and are unable to.

not are 100% sure what you are asking.
However, we are Aussie DVC owners

If you are a DVC owner how do you use your points while unable to travel. I am asking to make sure the points do not expire.

Hi @ColinA. I am only a DVC owner to be but I throught renting or RCI exchange would be the only options. Not sure what RCI properties are available locally though.

If you are a DVC owner how do you use your points while unable to travel. I am asking to make sure the points do not expire.

bank current years points to next year. And then see if there are any concierge collection or RCI properties locally that you can use your expiring points for

Hi @ColinA. I am only a DVC owner to be but I throught renting or RCI exchange would be the only options. Not sure what RCI properties are available locally though.

I rented all mine. PM me if you want to know more.

And the same to starry_solo.

Happy to help if I can.

Have you bought resale. If you have have you made it through ROFR.

Not yet, it has not been submitted for ROFR yet and with the title company now. Once it goes for ROFR I'll post it to the ROFR thread. It's our first contract.

Not yet, it has not been submitted for ROFR yet and with the title company now. Once it goes for ROFR I'll post it to the ROFR thread. It's our first contract.

You would have a good chance of getting through with the current situation. Hope it works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!