DVC Resorts w QS and FS Restaurants

foreUT

DIS Veteran
I have searched, but unable to find a thread that might give some insight into which DVC Resorts are currently stay-friendly. We are going in November for, hopefully, 3-nights in a one bedroom, but want to emphasize the Resort stay. DH wants to stay CC, but I'm not sure if the dining options are there. Any helpful hints or advice are very much appreciated. TY!

Just came back from 3 nights at BCV. Wasn’t a fan of options there or at BWV.

RIV would be better or BLT as monorail gives you access to others.

BLT, VGF and Poly all have a QS and TS open, although all have limited menus.

I think Roaring Fork is closed at CCV, but Geyser Point and Whispering Canyon are open.

QS options are v weak at AKV right now.

RIV sounds like it is in okay shape, as does SSR.

TY for the information. We have around 100 points to use before 12/1, and bc we are flexible w a short drive to get there, hope we can decide in the next couple of days.

Ty, everyone, for all the help! We had a discussion this morning on what would work and we loved the CCV Cabins last year, so decided to do a two-night stay there and splurge. We have a reservation for five nights in December that we will probably cancel now, so this seems the best decision we could make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter