DVC site timed out twice

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Just now got on and then was timed out on 504 gateway. tried again and just never got on. Anyone else have issues?

Me too...Time out in the middle of modifying plans. My points balance reflects the change but my dashboard doesn't match up.

Can't even log in now:

Please Try Again Later
All password-protected areas of this website are temporarily unavailable.
Please check back later.

I’m getting to hate this 504 gateway time out. Happens all the time now.

My mobile works fine, it's anything Desktop browsers, I cannot book and check availability at all. Thankfully, my phone works.

I’m getting to hate this 504 gateway time out. Happens all the time now.

anyone know why I get this error? I can usually logon, but get this error all the time now. Takes forever to get in. Do you think it’s because my account has a lot going on, so takes a long time to load. I have a lot of reservations for 2021 that need to be combined, plus 3 homes, 7 contracts. I’m guessing I’m going to have to call, but dread it.

anyone know why I get this error? I can usually logon, but get this error all the time now. Takes forever to get in. Do you think it’s because my account has a lot going on, so takes a long time to load. I have a lot of reservations for 2021 that need to be combined, plus 3 homes, 7 contracts. I’m guessing I’m going to have to call, but dread it.
I have over 10 trips booked, 2 memberships and 5 contracts showing and been lucky as no issues.

So sorry for you.

I get the error mostly as I first log in, and then when I try to go from the booking page to the main page, the one that says how many days to your next vacation. It probably takes me three log-ins. After that I usually do not get kicked out again.

I get the error mostly as I first log in, and then when I try to go from the booking page to the main page, the one that says how many days to your next vacation. It probably takes me three log-ins. After that I usually do not get kicked out again.

thats pretty much what my situation is like. If also takes a long time to go from page to page too. Doesn’t matter if I’m using my iPad/safari or PC/google. Once I get in, I can often get things done, but I feel like I’m limping along. I often get dwarfes at the end of my booking and have to hit refresh to get back in.

Last edited:
I certainly do not OFTEN get the dwarves. When I do, I usually come here, and find it’s an ongoing problem.

Just a little while ago, I went on....it took me only one additional try to get to that home page. I am interested in booking Jersey Week for a friend next November, trying to decide if people are walking to it. It seems not to be the case for what I want for them.

A little technical....

"
What Is a 504 Gateway Timeout Error?
A 504 Gateway Timeout Error indicates that a web server attempting to load a page for you did not get a timely response from another server from which it requested information. It’s called a 504 error because that’s the HTTP status code that the web server uses to define that kind of error. The error can occur for a number of reasons, but the two most common reasons are that the server is overwhelmed with requests or is having maintenance performed on it."

My take on the issue? Main DVC Web Server AGAIN can not communicate with the WDW Authentication Server, or WDW Backend DATABASE Server. The inevitable result of critical systems on too many separate networks, with unbalanced capacity.

https://www.howtogeek.com/367129/wh...s that a web server,define that kind of error.

Best approach? Shift Refresh, Shift Refresh, Shift Refresh, Shift Refresh, Shift Refresh.... over and over. Sometimes it works, but at the very least, you feel better - knowing that you are beating a broken system in the head with a hammer :).

Sometimes? The best way to fix a problem, is to make it worse :).

most of the time when I'm done I hit Home on the left to get back to sign off, but all I get is "this page is not available" and can't get back on.

I am getting a screen that asks me if I am a member and I have to register with an activation code from my paperwork. I have been a member forum years - I can't get past this screen AND according to the menu from the 3 bars in the top left corner I am signed in. This is so frustrating!

I am getting a screen that asks me if I am a member and I have to register with an activation code from my paperwork. I have been a member forum years - I can't get past this screen AND according to the menu from the 3 bars in the top left corner I am signed in. This is so frustrating!
Had the same issue, but I was able to sign out and then after signing in again everything was in order...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!