DVC Stay

Walker TR

Earning My Ears
Was wondering what’s the longest anyone has stayed consecutively at a DVC resort. We’re looking to stay 20 days and are wondering if that long of stay would ruin the experience.

We stayed 15 days in a one bedroom at Boardwalk Villas at the end of Food & Wine. It was lovely!

We did 12 nights but 1 at AKV and then 7 at BWV followed by 4 at SSR. We enjoyed it. We plan, down the road, to do 3 long trips every year (3 weeks, 2 weeks and then 3 more weeks) as a snow birding of sorts. I would love to follow a trip report if you do it.

There is a Disser that spent a year doing Disney and other timeshares for his retirement. I think they sold their home and actually lived this lifestyle for that length of time. I believe they could only stay 30 days at each location. He has a trip report, logging how he did it. That was at least 4-5 years ago and I know it took him a lot of planning. I am sure someone will pipe in with a link to the thread.

DH and I have done 10 nights maybe 14...awesome!

Thanks, you’re firing us up for the long stay.
Will definately give the trip report idea some consideration.....

You need to do a split stay at two or three resorts, it will feel like separate vacations. A few nights at AKV, the rest at a MK resort and a Epcot/DHS resort.

:earsboy: Bill

There is a Disser that spent a year doing Disney and other timeshares for his retirement. I think they sold their home and actually lived this lifestyle for that length of time. I believe they could only stay 30 days at each location. He has a trip report, logging how he did it. That was at least 4-5 years ago and I know it took him a lot of planning. I am sure someone will pipe in with a link to the thread.

DH and I have done 10 nights maybe 14...awesome!
Here it is -

Two years fulltime in timeshares - start here if you didn't read one year post

We’re looking to stay 20 days and are wondering if that long of stay would ruin the experience.
20 days but in what type of room? That would make a huge difference. 20 in a studio not so much fun, but with the kitchen and laundry of a 1 br definitely do able. I agree with PP that with that long of a trip - do a split stay. 20 days anywhere for a vacation might feel too long. 6-7 days at 3 different resorts would be amazing. Can't wait to hear about your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!